For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Story

3 posters

Go down

Our Story Empty Our Story

Post by caitsith Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:28 pm

Hi Everyone Our Story 167479 Our mommy is Lisa ( Caitsith) Please for give us if i mmake a feww mistakes in typing as my paws are pressing too many buttons at a timme on this fing!
Im Tabitha
And Im Daisy

Our story of how we came to be loved by mommy started about 2 years ago.
And daddy!
We were in a shelter as we wern't wanted. At least we stayed together,we are sisters. It was a cold, wet, saturday in November when we heard some people talking to the lady who looked after us and 2 other cats.
Yeah, i didn't like them,they kept eating all my food!
Then the lady allowed them to come into the enclosure with us. I wasnt very well, i was stressed and i had problems with my ears they were itching and it was annoying me something rotten,i can tell you! so i didn't get up to see these people
But i did !! I went rushing over to them! The other two cats just saw a flash ! I heard these people say how adorable i was and they just fell in love with me instantly!

So i slowly got up to see these people and the lady asked which ones if any they wanted. They said 'this one for definate' as they were fussing Patch ( thats what they called Daisy !)The lady said,well that was easy ! Then the lady told them that i was her sister and they said they could't possibly split us up ! I let them fuss me a bit although i wasn't in the mood but i warmed to them. They smelt good!
Then they went off into the house and we were worried they wern't comming back.But they did,with a big plastic box! They picked us up and put us in it. I was a bit of a squeeze! We were about 7 months old.We went in a car but not for long and then we were introduced to our home. We had never had one before! It was great. Wood floors to slide on !
It took us a while to settle in and i still wasnt well but we were taken to get our 2nd vacs done and my ears sorted too. We have never been happier. Although i still have to eat my food as quick as i can ! I still think someone else will if i dont!

So that's our story. We are so happy and glad that mommy and daddy came along on that cold,wet November day ! We were so unhappy back then and scared but we had eathother and now things are so different!
Thank you for listening.

Tabitha Daisy
caitsith
caitsith
Cat Lover
Cat Lover

Number of posts : 67
Cat(s): : 2 Tabitha and Daisy
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Back to top Go down

Our Story Empty Re: Our Story

Post by maddymoo Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:09 pm

What a lovely ending to a sad story. I'm so glad your mommy and daddy found you both and took you home. xx
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Our Story Empty Re: Our Story

Post by Ali Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:19 pm

Awww that's a lovely story
Ali