For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hi from Orlando!

+3
Ian B
Ali
hotpinkfaerie
7 posters

Go down

hi from Orlando! Empty hi from Orlando!

Post by hotpinkfaerie Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:44 pm

hi fellow cat lovers!!!!
my name is Robin Ann & i have 6 adorable Wicked Kitties!
about me:
im 23, um...i go to school for business and i love my cats!

about my kitties:
my first kitty is Mr Gizmo. also known as Giz-monster, Gizzy and Mr Gizimoto - Japanese Business Man, lol.
he's a kinda chubby grey black and white tabby with 6 toes on each front paw. he was born sometime around the fall of 05 making him 5 years old now. he used to be playful as all heck but now he's just a grumpy guss and doesnt get along well with my other kitties
next i got Orange Cat. he was a stray and i didnt want to get too attached to him incase anyone came to claim him so i just called him Orange Cat and well, no one claimed him and the name stuck so that's who he is! tho i mostly call him Pudgie, lol. he's got a big butt! he is by far my best cat. he gets along with all the other kitties and loves to play. he also loves to be carried around which i think is weird for a cat, but whatever...oh and he's a halloween kitty. we estimate his birthday to be around halloween of 05
then i got my Elpha-baby. her real name is Elphaba, but i call her lots of things like Elpha-love, Elphie, Bear, and Princess. I got her for my birthday from the cat hospital of orlando. she was born on June 20th of 06 making her 4. She's an all black kitty with a little white spot above her "area" if you know what i mean, lol. she is my little princess. she doesnt really like people or other cats for that matter, but she LOVES me! she climbs on me every time i lay down and rubs her little head on mine. sometimes she even gives me kisses Smile
then came Slim Jim. he's my skinny kitty. he followed me one day when i was out to get the mail and came to live with me and my other kitties. He's also a black, grey, and white tabby, but unlike Gizmo he's got a pink nose and beautiful Green eyes. he's my only green eyed kitty, the rest all have amber eyes. He is one of the most loving animals ive ever met. if you pick him up he'll give you head love, no matter who you are!
then i took in this stray i called Mommy Nesssa. "Mommy" because she was preggo when i took her in! didnt know that at the time, but come Feburary 7th of 09 there were 7 more kitties in my house. i named them after super mario characters. there was Peach, Shy Guy, Toad, Toadette, Blooper, Koopa, and Yoshi. I gave away most of the kittens and Mommy Nessa to friends but i kept 2 of the little ones, Peach and Shy Guy
Peach is my tiny baby girl. she's a tuxedo baby with a little white mustache. she's got this deer-in-headlights look to her all the time - big wide eyes, making her super adorable. she only weighs 7 pounds tho the vet says she is fully grown. and she's a little chubbo too so she's a really small cat! she's super lovey and playful. she loves to nap on my boyfriend's lap and chase her tail
Shy Guy is my bad guy...he's always causing trouble, running into my pantry, pouncing on the other kitties. but i love him to death! he's also a tuxedo baby but unlike peach his face is all black. um...he's really playful, loves to bite toes, lol

and that's it!

oh, and all my kitties are spayed and neutered!

look forward to getting to know you and your kitties <3
hotpinkfaerie
hotpinkfaerie

Number of posts : 22
Cat(s): : 6 - Gizmo, Orange Cat, Elphaba, Slim Jim, Shy Guy, and Peach
Registration date : 2010-11-09

Back to top Go down

hi from Orlando! Empty Re: hi from Orlando!

Post by Ali Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:12 pm

Hi Robin Ann, welcome and lovely to hear about your 6 adorable kitties!!
I'm Ali, mum to Isis, a British Silver Tabby who is 4 years old. I'm also mum to Isla, my daughter who turns 2 next Tuesday, busy times ahead!
Looking forward to seeing pics of your cats. x
Ali
Ali
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 1236
Cat(s): : Isis
Registration date : 2008-04-07

http://AliJones.myarbonne.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:10 am

Hi Robin Ann,

Welcome to the forum Very Happy

That's some crew of cats you have there hi from Orlando! 579159 it's nice to see another multi cat household.

My lot are, #1 cat Bola, my eldest Fudge (around 14yo) Buddy and lastly Max. None are *officially* mine, they've all adopted me over the years......and going by the amount of visitors I get, hidden somewhere on my body is a cat magnet that seems to be getting stronger as time passes Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojolabanane Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:41 am

Hi Robin Ann

What a super brood of cats - all with their very different characters. I am really looking forward to hearing more about them and your life with them.

I have just the two. Bonnie who we found very poorly and abandoned 2 and a half years ago. Black and white (although white is more prominent), she is estimated to be about 8 - 10 years old, is small in height but large in belly and is very loving. Then 6 months later we got Malo, a tabby and white male, semi-feral, who was at the time about a year old. he has just had his third birthday. Malo is not a hunter, not a lap cat, not too keen on humans, but hates other cats and spends his time fighting. Luckily Bonnie rules the roost in the house so Malo tolerates her.

It is lovely to have someone new on board, so a big welcome to you.

Joanne
Jojolabanane
Jojolabanane
Champion Cat!
Champion Cat!

Number of posts : 604
Cat(s): : Bonnie and Malo
Registration date : 2010-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:31 pm

Welcome to the forum Robin Ann, so good to see a genuine cat member for a cgange. usually it's spammers. Laughing That is some household of cats you have there, love the names you've chosen for them, very descriptive.

I'm Kath (Teddy) and my two are Moto a big ginger boy, not very clever and always greedy for food. he's 6 and a half now and a little bit gay. He's also a bully to his little sister Sophie. She's a tabby, very demanding of my attention, likes nothing better than sitting on my lap regardless of what I want to do. She's a bit chunky atm so is on a diet which isn't working Laughing even though she doesn't eat much, a little chunky money really. She's my princess. Moto was given to us by one of my business suppliers and Sophie was a rescue cat.
You'll see lots of photos of all our cats in *Kitty poses* one of our sub forums. Hope you like it here and we'll all look forward to getting to know you.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by hotpinkfaerie Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:23 pm

thank you all for the warm welcome! i so do look forward to getting to know you all and your kitties! i was so happy when i found this forum yesterday!
hotpinkfaerie
hotpinkfaerie

Back to top Go down

Post by *Prince* Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:06 am

Big welcome Robin Ann. Your lot are stunning!
I am Nicki, and mum to Prince (my lovely chunky boy of love)!
*Prince*
*Prince*
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 3971
Cat(s): : Prince
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by littlekitty Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:47 pm

Hi Robin Ann,
Welcome to the forum.

I'm Lynn and slave to two moggies, my tuxedo boy Buddy and my rescue calico princess Mary.
littlekitty
littlekitty
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 2788
Cat(s): : Buddy and Mary

http://www.cats2crafts.com

Back to top Go down

Post by hotpinkfaerie Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:51 pm

nice to meet you both!
hotpinkfaerie
hotpinkfaerie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum