For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has the penny finally dropped with Max?

2 posters

Go down

Has the penny finally dropped with Max? Empty Has the penny finally dropped with Max?

Post by Ian B Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:35 pm

Twice today I've seen him using the scratching post on the cat tree in the living room instead of using the stair/landing carpet Shocked Very Happy

After 18 months/however long of his trying to dig to Australia on a daily basis, with him being loudly cursed and sometimes chased outside, not to mention the numerous paperbacks thrown thro' my open bedroom door at his uber annoying silly o'clock excavations, I hope the corner has been turned now (knowing him, I doubt it somehow tho' Rolling Eyes )

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Has the penny finally dropped with Max? Empty Re: Has the penny finally dropped with Max?

Post by Teddy Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:28 pm

Yeah I doubt it too. They like to do that, fool us into thinking they've changed their daft/annoying habits, then.....................................................WHAM!!!! back to normal. Has the penny finally dropped with Max? 43453 Irritating little sods.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Has the penny finally dropped with Max? Empty Re: Has the penny finally dropped with Max?

Post by Ian B Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:33 am

Very true Has the penny finally dropped with Max? 975384 Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:33 pm

Laminate flooring Ian that's the answer. Virtually undamageable, is that a word? better than wood as they would just use that as a scratching post too. Only problem would be if the peed on it and you didn't notice rihht away, the flooring would rise. Has the penny finally dropped with Max? 579159 Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:14 pm

Not a option in council property Kath, at least I wouldn't think so, plus the cost would be too much.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:16 pm

I think you're not allowed in a flat, not sure about a house. It is costly initially but over the years it's a saving, only think is, I'm getting bored with mine now and the thought od uplifting it alland laying carpets is just not on, I'll stickk to the flooring. Rolling Eyes
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:33 pm

You'd stick to the carpet here Kath Laughing

I considered having laminate flooring laid in the kitchen a few years ago but never took it any further.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down