For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats and carpets............

2 posters

Go down

Cats and carpets............ Empty Cats and carpets............

Post by Ian B Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:34 pm

............in this case I mean Max Rolling Eyes

He'd dug three holes (landing, stairs, hall carpet) and until very recently it was nearly a full time stopping him scratching more Twisted Evil now it's just a matter of keeping a close eye on him, a major relief Very Happy Cats and carpets............ 579159

Anyhow, next doors back garden was like a wilderness with grass so high even a petrol strimmer would struggle to cut, so from somewhere they managed to get hold of enough old carpet (it needed a lot) to cover the lawned area to kill the grass (my kind of gardening) It's been down a few days now and while the weather has been warm, no prizes for guessing where Max has been spending most of his time, which is fair enough, but the little so'n'so hasn't scratched these carpets once (that I've seen) even tho' he could really go to town and nobody would mind one bit Rolling Eyes

Here he is atm

Cats and carpets............ Max_ca10

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Cats and carpets............ Empty Re: Cats and carpets............

Post by Teddy Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:03 pm

aaaaawwww, he's harmless Wink Laughing

Could be he's not scratching these as they aren't nailed down, so when he pulls on them there is no resistance, not so much fun whne the carpet moves with you. Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:21 am

Could be that Kath, but these are big pieces of carpet so there should be enough resistance to make scratching worthwhile. The rain yesterday and overnight will surely stop him sleeping there, but knowing Max Rolling Eyes

He turned up yesterday minus his collar, he'd only had it on for just over a week after losing the previous one. That was camouflage coloured so the odds on my ever finding it are next to nil, not to mention the ID barrel also being lost Cats and carpets............ 975384 I bought him a brightly coloured replacement plus new ID barrel and luckily found both in my garden earlier. It's absolutely soaked but I'm tempted to make him wear it as punishment Cats and carpets............ 43453

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down