Hi, good to see a few names I recognise

Go down

Hi, good to see a few names I recognise

Post by sharonbee on Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:36 pm

Hi everyone, I recognise one or two names from the old Cat World Forum, hope to chat with you all again.

I'm Sharon and have Bianca an odd eyed white Persian, Paris our Maine Coon, Dave is our Exotic, Isak is our NFC, Mia our Siamese who has just retired from breeding, Wispa is our Havana who will go to stud for the first time in the next few weeks and Taylor is our white Oriental who will go to stud for her first time around May 2013.

Mia gave us some stunning kittens before retiring, all happy in their new homes.

Hope everyone is well and all cats are good too. Smile

sharonbee

Number of posts : 2
Cat(s): : Paris, Dave, Isak, Bianca, Mia, Wispa and Taylor
Registration date : 2012-10-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi, good to see a few names I recognise

Post by Ian B on Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:29 am

Hi Sharon,

Nice to see you here Very Happy but sadly you're a bit late, the forum has been dying slowly for some time now with only a handful (3 or 4) of members keeping it going.

Pics of the wonderful Dave please Very Happy

Ian
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonbee on Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:52 pm

Hi Ian, that's such a shame the forum isn't doing well now, it seems a lot of forums are going under, I go on one just for Siamese and Orientals and that has only 2 or 3 of us posting nowadays too, Your Cat seems to be coming back but even that one seems to be losing members. I think it must be something to do with facebook, I'm not a member of fb but many are and I think they have their own cat forums set up on there.

Heres a few pics of Dave, hope this works as not sure how to post a pic here yet.

Here he is helping Mia look after her kitten...

sharonbee

Number of posts : 2
Cat(s): : Paris, Dave, Isak, Bianca, Mia, Wispa and Taylor
Registration date : 2012-10-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B on Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:29 pm

Hi Sharon,

If you remember pokbg from CW forum, she's the one who started this forum but just vanished one day and nobody has heard from her since. IIRC, the last news was she'd moved to Scotland and was running a hotel there, tho' that may be miles out.

One or two have emigrated so it's perhaps not surprising they no longer post, while others have just slowly drifted away. Kath and Nicola from CW pop in now and again, but that's about it from the regulars. It's a shame as it was a vibrant forum at one point, but I can't see those days returning anytime soon. It was the lack of activity here that made me join Pet Forums Community.

Great to see Dave again, that face is guaranteed to put a smile on mine Very Happy

Ian
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by littlekitty on Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:32 am

Hi Sharon, nice to see you on here, although like Ian has said the forum isn't very active now.
Nice to see Dave, love the last one. Is he singing or shouting at you for food. lol
I am a member of so many forums I don' t use tjem regularly though, apart from your cat and FB.
littlekitty
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 2788
Cat(s): : Buddy and Mary

View user profile http://www.cats2crafts.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down