For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New washing machine!

5 posters

Go down

New washing machine! Empty New washing machine!

Post by maddymoo Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:11 am

Arrived today! Its lush and sings a little tune when the wash is done! LOL! Its so quiet, you can't hear it! Bramble however.... is terrified of it! She won't walk past it to get to her litter tray! The old clanging one.. fine, Boo not bothered... the new quiet model, oh its the devil! LOL! I even stupidly (very stupidly) picked her up and went to walk past it.. oh the panic ridden scratches from a cat desperate to get away... silly mum...
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

New washing machine! Empty Re: New washing machine!

Post by Ian B Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:41 am

It's probably the newness Helen, I know anything new here is treated with the upmost suspicion by my lot. They didn't much like my old hoover switched on, but I've only got to look like I'm heading towards the new one and they're off, let alone switch it on Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:44 am

AAww poor Bramble, now this is where cat ARE daft, they're so intelligent with so many things, but then they let the side down, by being all crazy cos of something new. LOL But as we know, changes of any sort can freak them out. She'll be fine, after a couple of days, she won't bother with it. Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by *Prince* Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:36 am

Ian B wrote:but I've only got to look like I'm heading towards the new one and they're off, let alone switch it on Laughing

Ian

New washing machine! 43453 PMSL! Silly sods!
*Prince*
*Prince*
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 3971
Cat(s): : Prince
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by pokbg Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:55 pm

Bless! Bet it won't be long until she'll come running each time you open the door to it though... both mine were terrified of the new washer (without actually turning it on... it being there was more then enough!)... now they'll both come each time I do laundry, to make sure they climb into the washing machine and cover all the newly washed clothes in cat hairs... then climb into the tumble dryer to give the clothes a lovely extra set of hairs.
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 4533
Cat(s): : Pok m/4, BG f/2
Registration date : 2008-04-07

https://love4cats.darkbb.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down