For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I understand what you're all going through now!

5 posters

Go down

I understand what you're all going through now! Empty I understand what you're all going through now!

Post by Laura Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:38 am

Doh! Percy lost his collar this evening. It was a great collar too, with a massive bell and everything.

What I want to know is HOW do they lose them? I heard some screeching in the garden earlier and when I went out I could see the eyes of a cat shining at the bottom of the garden. A huge black and white cat came strolling towards me. I spent about ten minutes trying to get the cat to leave the garden through the gate Percy uses, terrified that Percy would come through the gate and a fight would happen. I got the cat out and shut the gate. Five minutes later Percy came through the cat flap looking worse-for-wear (with no collar). I think he must have been hiding at the bottom of the garden. Poor Percy, for once in his life he's been shown who's boss! I understand what you're all going through now! 43453
Laura
Laura
Champion Cat!
Champion Cat!

Number of posts : 802
Cat(s): : Percy
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

I understand what you're all going through now! Empty Re: I understand what you're all going through now!

Post by pokbg Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:13 am

lol! Oh bless.... loosing his first collar *sheds a little tear* Percy is alll grown up now... lol!

But isn't it a bummer? Grrrr... the days of babies coming home without a collar... time and time again!

I'm sure Percy will make up for him hiding now the next time the kitty comes back - watch out kitty!!!
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 4533
Cat(s): : Pok m/4, BG f/2
Registration date : 2008-04-07

https://love4cats.darkbb.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

I understand what you're all going through now! Empty Re: I understand what you're all going through now!

Post by Ian B Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:49 am

Bola came crashing thro' the flap late last night and dashed straight upstairs, followed by lots of banging and thumping. I thought he'd brought something in with him so went to check, he hadn't brought anything in, in fact he was missing something............his collar..............again...........and at just under £8 a time, these aren't cheap to keep replacing Evil or Very Mad

Hopefully, as it has my phone number on someone will find it and let me know like the last time but I'm not holding my breath. The much missed Beckett also lost two of the expensive collars, which were never seen again.

I've got a spare of exactly the same collar, but as this is the second time he's lost it in a few weeks I'm loathe to put the new one on. Luckily I've also got a couple of cheap'n'cheerful collars, both with a place for writing my phone number, but they are nowhere near the quality of the one he's lost as any writing will soon fade as it's in biro and isn't really protected against getting wet.

Just to make the whole thing worse, when I nipped upstairs last night to check what all the racket was, I went into my bedroom only to find the black tom who sprays in my kitchen crouched over Bolas dry food bowl Evil or Very Mad He scarpered as soon as he saw me, but it looks like I'm going to have to stop leaving food down for my lot as I now know he knows where to look for it, and I certainly don't want him spraying in my bedroom Evil or Very Mad

All in all, a bad 5 minutes.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests

Back to top Go down

Post by pokbg Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:20 am

And anotehr collar goes missing... 2 in one day - let's hope it's not catching on amongst the feline population!
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 4533
Cat(s): : Pok m/4, BG f/2
Registration date : 2008-04-07

https://love4cats.darkbb.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by *Prince* Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:58 am

Oh No! *Percy joins the real world shocker*! Hee hee, bless him
*Prince*
*Prince*
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 3971
Cat(s): : Prince
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:42 pm

LOL! Neither mine have one on atm. Brambles been getting her leg stuck thru again... and Mads had a reaction to the flea collar so am leaving her neck bear still.

Well done Percy! Whos' a big boy now! LOL
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum