For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1.24am...........

5 posters

Go down

1.24am........... Empty 1.24am...........

Post by Ian B Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:40 am

........I was woken by the sound of rustling plastic bags in a corner of my bedroom. Thinking it was Bola exploring, I told him to stop, he didn't so I again, louder this time, told him to stop, he didn't so I got out of bed to find it was William. As I'd moved the tray to the spare bedroom for GT, he'd gone looking for plastic bags to pee on (don't know why, but he loves peeing on them) anyhow, he dashed off, but not before knocking over a pile of boxes that pc/guitar software/hardware were delivered in and stacked up..............closely followed by a guitar Twisted Evil
Not for the first time my neighbours must have thought I had a burglar judging by all the noise. I wouldn't mind but I'd left him asleep in *my* chair downstairs and there's a tray there, but no, he has to use the one in my bedroom.

1.40am..........

I must have barely got back to sleep when I was woken again by the *sound of elephants* running up the stairs, it was Fudge chasing Jimmy, so I had to get up again to sort them out Evil or Very Mad

5.10am..........

After finally back to sleep I was woken again by the sound of GT being sick......under my bed Evil or Very Mad He'd sneaked in even tho' he's *barred*, but luckily he was only retching. I didn't know that at the time and I had trouble getting up to check as both Dexter and Jimmy were asleep on my bed and let me know they were unhappy at having their sleep disturbed...............(what about my sleep?)

Cat's, at times I really don't like them much Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

1.24am........... Empty Re: 1.24am...........

Post by Teddy Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:46 am

Good morning Ian,

do you ever wonder why we even bother going to bed? Laughing Sophie was ok last night though, she has taken to slleping om my chairin the livingroom during the night but come 6am and she needs out. Rolling Eyes I will never understand how they manage to tell the time, clever. Wink
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:00 am

Morning Kath,

Cat time is obviously very different to human time Laughing

It's now brew time for me, or it would be if it wasn't play time for Jimmy, I can't get my cup with my right hand as he pounces and tries to *kill it* each time I move.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:40 am

Yip at times they do make us wonder why we bother, Moto has gone back to bed, I ask you, and Sophie is in one of her *I don't know what to do with myself* moods, the least bothersome one is Feed Me Fin. Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:24 am

LOL! I've gave up and got up too! Both wanted attention, so at 6ish I had Bramble trampling all over me purring and Mads wanted in on the action and walked over her dads head to get in 1.24am........... 43453 He woke with a start as was sound asleep LOL! Mads got a fright and jumped up onto the head of the bed (leaving deep scratches in the leather in the process Evil or Very Mad ) and Bramble legged it, sliding across the laminate and into the door frame ROFL! My partner got up and shut them both out! LOL! Queue the endless scratching at the door and as I was laying awake anyway (wound up over something un-cat related) I got up!

You're both right tho, cats! We love em, but they can be such annoying little buggers at times! (usually night times) Laughing
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by *Prince* Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:23 pm

Sheesh, I am KNACKERED just reading this thread! 1.24am........... 72767
Ian, Kath and Helen, you must all be exhausted this morning! I on the other hand had to physically wake Princey Boy up this morning, he was not for getting up AT ALL - not even when I shouted him down for his breakfast. 1.24am........... 19124
*Prince*
*Prince*
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 3971
Cat(s): : Prince
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:11 pm

LOL! Cheers for that! 1.24am........... 72767

Awww Princey pie is such a good boy! Send him up here to teach mine!
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by pokbg Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:46 am

lol! Oh they're little buggers alright... lol!

Luckily Pok gives up beating up BG when he realises we're drifting off, and he's then normally quiet until the morning... it's just the racket he makes until we go to sleep that's horrible... lol!
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 4533
Cat(s): : Pok m/4, BG f/2
Registration date : 2008-04-07

https://love4cats.darkbb.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum