For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh I had to laugh.

5 posters

Go down

Oh I had to laugh. Empty Oh I had to laugh.

Post by Teddy Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:38 am

This morning around 4.30 there was a thud, sounded quite heavy, turned out Sophie either fell off the bottom of the bed or Steve had nudged her off, anyway, I woke up, all was silent, so am lying there waiting for things to happen. Two minutes later she starts her singing, up Steve gets (yes you read right) and goes and opens the catflap, what did Sophie do??..............................snuggled back in beside me and promptly went to sleep. If he had waited 2 minutes he didn't need to get up. Hahahahahahaha tickled my fancy that did, little madam. Oh I had to laugh. 72767
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Oh I had to laugh. Empty Re: Oh I had to laugh.

Post by pokbg Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:46 am

lol! Clever Sophie, she just wanted to bug her daddy! lol!
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 4533
Cat(s): : Pok m/4, BG f/2
Registration date : 2008-04-07

https://love4cats.darkbb.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:55 am

Now Sophie knows her trick works, neither you or Steve will want to get up in a morning as you know what will happen Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:05 pm

LOL! Oh Sophie, bless her. Steve did good, getting up in all and look how she thanks him! Oh that is funny!
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by *Prince* Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:10 pm

He he! You have got a right wicked streak you have Kath. (we all must have, cos that tickled me too!) What a little minx Princess Sophie is.
*Prince*
*Prince*
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 3971
Cat(s): : Prince
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:05 am

She was up to her tricks again last night little Oh I had to laugh. 265331 . In and out of the wardrobe, on and off the bed, her squeaking/vocals getting louder by the minute. So as there was no sigh of her settling I put her in the livingroom along with her tray and shut the door. Silence.........................more silence...........................yet more silence, then all of a sudden she launched herself at the livingroom door (what a sound, missiles don't have a look in) and she hangs onto the frame, it's a half glazed door, so there is a frame around the glass, and then she scrambles with her paws. I ignored her. Silence again until I got up at 6, opened the door and out she trots, quite happy with herself. She had used the tray, little minx had needed the loo. Who in gods name has to poo at at 2am. Rolling Eyes Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:27 pm

Whahahahahahahaha! Oh I have that 'classic garfield on the screen door' image of her! The little sod!
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by *Prince* Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:50 pm

hee hee! Oh I had to laugh. 16397 Wee shite!
*Prince*
*Prince*
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:52 pm

I just wiish I could get a photo of her when she does this as it's just the funniest thing, but her grip is a bit suspect and by the time I have the camera ready she's dropped off. LOL
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by pokbg Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:01 pm

Teddy wrote:and she hangs onto the frame
lol! On of Poks fave "party tricks" when he is being naughty and wants attention... then sliding slowly down, clawmarks all over... *sigh*
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:48 pm

pokbg wrote:
Teddy wrote:and she hangs onto the frame
lol! On of Poks fave "party tricks" when he is being naughty and wants attention... then sliding slowly down, clawmarks all over... *sigh*

Sounds exactly what Sophie does, and you can't help but laugh. LOL
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:52 am

Little madam is doing it again, spraying. last night she was wandering around the livingroom sniffing everuything, now I don't trust her an inch anymore and when she starts sniffing beware. Right enough, she turned her bum towards the fire gaurd and gave it all. Man I was not happy.
I don't let her in our bedroom ( only at night when she sleeps beside me), she doesn't get in my artroom, she would have a field day in there, so she is restricted slightly, but oh it's getting me down. She doesn't act stressed in any other way, she even took on Moto on saturday night, it was quite funny, he was sleep on the sofa and she goes up to him, silently and belted him one over the head, poor Moto didn't know what hit him yet. Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:33 pm

Today we came home to blood and feathers all over the diningroom, don't ask, am sure you know who the culprit (sp) is. Oh I had to laugh. 43453 No much wonder she doesn't eat much.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:53 am

Teddy wrote:Little madam is doing it again, spraying. last night she was wandering around the livingroom sniffing everuything, now I don't trust her an inch anymore and when she starts sniffing beware. Right enough, she turned her bum towards the fire gaurd and gave it all. Man I was not happy.
Hi Kath,

Fudge has started doing the sniffing everything bit recently, but no spraying that I've seen, tho' it's mainly in the kitchen so it could well be the spraying black tom is still visiting and leaving a calling card and it's that she can smell................but if that's the case, why can't I?

You can't beat a room full of blood and feathers, you'll be sure you've cleaned it all up but still find more weeks later Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:30 pm

Why is that? Laughing I took the hoover out, used the nozzle got into all the nooks and crannies, or so I thought and this morning a wee feather puffed it's way across the floor. aaaaahhhh.
Now the spraying, could this be turning into a nasty habit? She just doesn't give me the impression she is stressed, very loving, eats as usual, although that's not much, bats Moto whenever she feels like it. I just don't understand it. Now I wonder if maybe we are used to the smell of cat pee, and we just can't smell it anymore, although how anyone can get used to that smell I just don't know. Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by pokbg Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:38 am

Feathers and spraying... oh the joys!

As for catpee... I think we all get used to it to some extent... I cannot really smell it anymore... but I'm certain the flat will smell like cat for someone who doesn't have cats... whether that's catpee (trays are cleaned each day... but surely it must still linger in the air) or the delicious wiff of cat food... yum... lol!

What I could smell though was me... in the car up to the house... Pok had done a massive wee in his carrier, so out he came to sit on my lap. Sadly he'd laid down in the wee, so I became soaked with a lovely aroma of catwee... it was rank!
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:59 pm

Oh yes, catpee and heat winning combination. NOT LOL
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:34 pm

3 times today I've caught William having a pee in the house, and not in a tray either Evil or Very Mad

The first time it was against a small set of drawers in the hall, the second against the kitchen door and lastly against one of my guitars in the living room.............which earned him a pillow I just happened to have handy being thrown at him.

Why he's suddenly decided not to use the trays anymore after all the years he's been here, I haven't a clue. He had a short spell of spraying in the kitchen a while back, tho' that soon stopped, but these would have been out and out pees if I hadn't been on hand to catch him.

William is a very, very long way from being in my good books atm.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:50 pm

What is it with cats right now, I don't envy you William that's for sure. Although Sophie hasn't sprayed for a couple of days I am on the edge of my seat with her, and the pair of them are being really annoying, always wanting something but what I have yet to figure out, always running round my feet mioawing their little heads off. Basically bein really annoying. Jeez oh for some peace. Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by *Prince* Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:11 pm

Sheesh! And there was me worrying I might have trouble with Princey having to use a litter tray, and we so far (*touches wooden table*) havent had any mishaps in his cage whatsoever. What are that lot like eh! lol.
*Prince*
*Prince*
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down