For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another one of those days.

2 posters

Go down

Another one of those days. Empty Another one of those days.

Post by Teddy Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:29 am

The weather here is atrocious, not snowing like we were told it was going to be, but absolutely lashing and very windy, this is day three of this, so my two as you can inmagine are a bit lost, ah bless the poor souls Rolling Eyes they just don't know what to do with themselves apart from fight. If it wasn't windy there wouldn't be a porblem, but rain and wind are a no no. So it looks like it's going to be another day of playing referee. Rolling Eyes
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Another one of those days. Empty Re: Another one of those days.

Post by Ian B Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:03 am

The windier it is here, the better my lot like it, well Bola anyway. As for rain, he goes out just long enough to get soaked, comes in on purpose to leave as many wet paw prints on me/furniture as possible, then lies down long enough to get dry before it all starts again Evil or Very Mad Laughing

Fudge will hapily sit out in the rain, pretending to shelter under a fir tree in my back garden, but she'll come in when absolutely soaked.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:35 am

And although they don't shake themselves like dogs do, whu is it EVERYTHING gets wet? Laughing Sophie will come in and just like Bola and walk all over me, the furniture the work tops, then stretch herslef full length on the sofa so she can dry off, then go outside to start the whole process yet again, but not if it's windy to. Laughing Right now she is in Moto's basket where the heat pad is on 24/7 and he has been relegated to the worktop. I have shut them out of the livingroom until I hoover.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down