For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buddy

3 posters

Go down

Buddy Empty Buddy

Post by littlekitty Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:02 pm

This is how I found Buddy this morning.

Buddy Buddy-16

And the first piccie of Mutley and Buds together. (please excuse the manky floor, it had been raining before this pic was taken and Mutley decided to go outside in the mud).

Buddy Mutley
littlekitty
littlekitty
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 2788
Cat(s): : Buddy and Mary
Registration date : 2008-04-06

http://www.cats2crafts.com

Back to top Go down

Buddy Empty Re: Buddy

Post by pokbg Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:45 pm

ROFL! Look at Buddy - ROFL! Talk about chilling out to the extreme where all limbs just melt... lol!

And your two beautiful boys together... oh it's wonderful to see them together... big snuggles to both of them!
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 4533
Cat(s): : Pok m/4, BG f/2
Registration date : 2008-04-07

https://love4cats.darkbb.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:55 pm

ROFL, is it just me, or does Mutley have huge feet. Lovely photos Lynn, what a big difference you have made to Mutley.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by littlekitty Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:13 pm

Teddy wrote:ROFL, is it just me, or does Mutley have huge feet. Lovely photos Lynn, what a big difference you have made to Mutley.

Buddy 43453 Yes his feet are quite big, they are like bassett hound feet, he has even ruined my grass with scratching at it with those feet. Buddy 43453

I'm so pleased that they are all getting on together, was even more surprised when Mary kissed Mutley on the nose this morning when she was passing by him.
littlekitty
littlekitty
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:02 am

littlekitty wrote:
Teddy wrote:ROFL, is it just me, or does Mutley have huge feet. Lovely photos Lynn, what a big difference you have made to Mutley.

Buddy 43453 Yes his feet are quite big, they are like bassett hound feet, he has even ruined my grass with scratching at it with those feet. Buddy 43453

I'm so pleased that they are all getting on together, was even more surprised when Mary kissed Mutley on the nose this morning when she was passing by him.

Who would have thought it would turn out as good as it has, Mutley just needed a firm loving hand, and as for Mary and Buddy, they could have made your life so difficult Lynn, especially if they had decided that no way was a dog coming to stay with them. If one of them had been like Sophie, ye gods, what fun you could have had, not. Buddy 43453 Rolling Eyes
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by littlekitty Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:18 pm

Teddy wrote:
littlekitty wrote:

Who would have thought it would turn out as good as it has, Mutley just needed a firm loving hand, and as for Mary and Buddy, they could have made your life so difficult Lynn, especially if they had decided that no way was a dog coming to stay with them. If one of them had been like Sophie, ye gods, what fun you could have had, not. Buddy 43453 Rolling Eyes
Hi Kath,
When I first got Buddy he hadn't even seen a dog as he lived with another cat, but he soon adapted to having Henry around so he was used to dogs, just took him time to adjust to having Mutley after being without a dog for six months. Mary wasn't used to dogs, she had seen them around in the kennels, before I got her, but she had never met one close up until she met Henry, then she was always wary of him and just got used to him, before he was pts, so she was a bit nervous about being around Mutley but now I'm just glad that they will all sit in the same room together and get on really well when left alone.
littlekitty
littlekitty
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content