For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Sleeping Like A Baby" Baby Daisy!!!

+2
Teddy
caitsith
6 posters

Go down

"Sleeping Like A Baby"  Baby Daisy!!! Empty "Sleeping Like A Baby" Baby Daisy!!!

Post by caitsith Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:07 pm

"Sleeping Like A Baby"  Baby Daisy!!! Daisyanme-2-1 This is Daisy, having a quick cat lick before going to sleep! When we have a " Mummy Moment" this is how she will sleep on me! I don't mind but after about half an hour, my arm falls asleep!!
caitsith
caitsith
Cat Lover
Cat Lover

Number of posts : 67
Cat(s): : 2 Tabitha and Daisy
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Back to top Go down

"Sleeping Like A Baby"  Baby Daisy!!! Empty Re: "Sleeping Like A Baby" Baby Daisy!!!

Post by Teddy Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:28 pm

Gorgeous photo, it's so special when they do that, then we know they really trust uus, but as you say after half an hour we end up with numbness. LOL
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

"Sleeping Like A Baby"  Baby Daisy!!! Empty Re: "Sleeping Like A Baby" Baby Daisy!!!

Post by littlekitty Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:55 pm

What a fabulous picture, Daisy is gorgeous.
littlekitty
littlekitty
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 2788
Cat(s): : Buddy and Mary

http://www.cats2crafts.com

Back to top Go down

Post by caitsith Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:48 pm

Thanks, She's a nightmare at bedtime! She has to get as close as poss to me, usually on my shoulder. Which i dont mind but trying to get to sleep is impossible! She tickels my face with her whiskers, cause she is so close, purrs in my ear and sticks her wet nose on my face ! Then just as she gets off to sleep, i have to move to get more comfy, but i stop myself because i dont want to disturb HER!! Yeaterday, Tabitha sat on my lap for the first time EVER! When they do these things you really feel youve gone up in the world and acheived something, dont you think ??!! "Sleeping Like A Baby"  Baby Daisy!!! 43453
caitsith
caitsith
Cat Lover
Cat Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by *Prince* Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:14 pm

Daisy is like a female Princey! So so loving, and lies like a baby in my arms too. He lies under the quilt with me and under my armpit. Nuzzling and nudging all the time.
Oooh I love it, but boy do I lose a lot of sleep, cos like you, dont want to disturb the boy! Rolling Eyes
*Prince*
*Prince*
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 3971
Cat(s): : Prince
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

"Sleeping Like A Baby"  Baby Daisy!!! Empty "Sleeping Like A Baby" Baby Daisy!!!

Post by caitsith Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:52 am

"Sleeping Like A Baby"  Baby Daisy!!! 43453 Hee hee i don't know who's worse them or us!!!
caitsith
caitsith
Cat Lover
Cat Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:08 am

caitsith wrote:"Sleeping Like A Baby"  Baby Daisy!!! 43453 Hee hee i don't know who's worse them or us!!!

Oh us definately! LOL!

She is gorgeous! I love her markings! Its so special when they choose to be with us, be it on the same sofa, the same room, or jamming themselves up under our chins! LOL! I understand the 'yeah, I want to get higher!' thing when they climb up to be as close to your face as poss! LOL! Oh they are little buggers at times!
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

"Sleeping Like A Baby"  Baby Daisy!!! Empty Sleeping Like A Baby Baby Daisy

Post by caitsith Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:57 pm

" The Reason Cats Climb Is So That They Can Look Down On
Everyother Animal...
It's Also The Reason Why They Hate Birds"

Icc Buffington
caitsith
caitsith
Cat Lover
Cat Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by pokbg Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:52 pm

Ooooooo - Daisy is pure magic - what a gorgeous girl she is, and I'd love to get a snuggle like that... heavenly!

And congrats on Tabitha havign a cuddle on your lap! Yay! My Pok isn't much of a lap cat, and a few weeks ago, he came willingly and slept on my lap. We'd just arrived at the house, he'd been out for about an hour, and it was freezing cold... so yes, he came to get some heat off me, but that didn't stop me grinning.
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 4533
Cat(s): : Pok m/4, BG f/2
Registration date : 2008-04-07

https://love4cats.darkbb.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down