For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The picture of innocence!

+2
Laura
Gilly
6 posters

Go down

The picture of innocence! Empty The picture of innocence!

Post by Gilly Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:26 pm

Awww I love my babies when they are like this.................instead of doing the wall of death around the living room and down the stairs! The picture of innocence! 43453 I could hear them both purring away and looked over the back of the settee and saw them like this Very Happy How sweet......though Tabitha needs to be told that Ladies do NOT lie like that!!!!! Shocked Note the mouse toy which arrived from Cats Protection as a home-warming present this morning! Laughing They should be spending the money on rescuing cats, not trying to bribe folks into doing monthly direct debits Wink Laughing Tabitha especially LOVES it mind Wink

The other pic is of my beautiful wee girlie listening to a birdsong cd that I had on - she was fascinated by the sounds of woodland birds Laughing I quickly sneaked Bunny in as a size comparison whilst her attention was otherwise diverted Wink

The picture of innocence! Kittens035-1

The picture of innocence! Kittens032-1
Gilly
Gilly
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 2024
Cat(s): : Thomas, Misty & Tiger Lily
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

The picture of innocence! Empty Re: The picture of innocence!

Post by Laura Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:42 am

Eeeek! Look at Merlin's teeth in the first shot - so cute! I have a bit of a thing about cat's showing their teeth (in a cute way, not baring!).

They look thick as thieves which must be lovely to watch The picture of innocence! 558337
Laura
Laura
Champion Cat!
Champion Cat!

Number of posts : 802
Cat(s): : Percy
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilly Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:10 am

Oh they are as thick as thieves The picture of innocence! 172268 Though usually one is sitting close by 'supervising' whilst the other gets up to mischief Laughing Tabitha, as I type this, is raiding my rucksack for pens and Merlin is stretched out on the coffee table watching her........no, correct that, he's IN my rucksack!!!! He has this thing about climbing in to bags Rolling Eyes Laughing

Bags For Life ~ save the planet and entertain your cat for hours at the same time! Cool

The picture of innocence! Kittens012-2
Gilly
Gilly
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:39 am

Gilly wrote:Oh they are as thick as thieves The picture of innocence! 172268 Though usually one is sitting close by 'supervising' whilst the other gets up to mischief Laughing Tabitha, as I type this, is raiding my rucksack for pens and Merlin is stretched out on the coffee table watching her........no, correct that, he's IN my rucksack!!!! He has this thing about climbing in to bags Rolling Eyes Laughing

Bags For Life ~ save the planet and entertain your cat for hours at the same time! Cool

The picture of innocence! Kittens012-2

Hee hee! Amazing photo!!

What is it about those bags???

The picture of innocence! Os3-1
Laura
Laura
Champion Cat!
Champion Cat!

Number of posts : 802
Cat(s): : Percy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:49 am

ROFL! *belly kisses* Eeeeeek! Oh bless, the two little angels, how gorgeous they are! And love the piccie of Bunny and Tabitha, she's now like a giant compared to him! lol!

ROFL! I see both Percy and Merlin loves their green bags. We got some of those with trolls on (from back home), and Pok absolutely loves it.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 109

https://love4cats.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunkyboy Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:47 pm

Oooh am feeling all fuzzy! They are bloody lovely. So loooooooooooong in the first one The picture of innocence! 43453
Chunkyboy
Chunkyboy
Champion Cat!
Champion Cat!

Number of posts : 614
Cat(s): : Prince
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilly Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:21 pm

Haha so it's not just my wacko boy who loves his bags The picture of innocence! 43453 Percy looks GORGEOUS - just look at those beautiful eyes The picture of innocence! 9650 I DO like British Shorthairs a lot The picture of innocence! 579159 Such cuddly looking cats with stunning eyes Very Happy
Gilly
Gilly
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Back to top Go down

Post by nicola Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:52 pm

LOL love the one in the bag, i was just thinking i'm sure Laura has one of percy in a bag if i remember right and then you put it up.

nicola
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 1467
Cat(s): : yes.

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:52 pm

LOL! They are all so scrumptious!
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down