For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Funny mood

4 posters

Go down

Funny mood Empty Funny mood

Post by littlekitty Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:02 pm

For the past few days, I've noticed a difference in Mary. She used to sleep in her radiator bed at night and was always cuddling in beside me in the morning, but now she hardly sleeps in her bed at night, prefering the top of the stairs to sleep, and not being beside me in the morning. She won't eat beside Buds now and only when I sit with her will she eat. I've noticed that the cat across the road, the same one that Buds had a fight with last week, has been hanging around more and even ventured into our garden and sat outside the cat flap. Last night all three were sitting outside on the road together, all watching each others moves so wheter it's something to do with this cat I don't know, but something has changed in Mary, I know she's not afraid of this other cat as I saw her outside yesterday and the other cat, who doesn't like Mary, approached her and Mary didn't back down the other cat did, which I was pleased to see. I just want my girlie back to normal.
littlekitty
littlekitty
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 2788
Cat(s): : Buddy and Mary
Registration date : 2008-04-06

http://www.cats2crafts.com

Back to top Go down

Funny mood Empty Re: Funny mood

Post by maddymoo Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:11 pm

Bless her. Sounds like somethings unsettled her. Give her time and maybe a bit extra fussing, other than that carry on as normal in case she senses something is wrong and if she doesn't settle then maybe a call to the vets in case the behaviour is an indication she's not well. She's prob just in a funny mood tho as you say in the thread title and will hoepfully be back to her gorgeous self soon enough. Let us know how she gets on.
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by pokbg Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:16 am

Bless her little heart... hopefully it's just a tempt thing though. Not certain if it's the other cat eithr, as Mary stood her ground It could just be that something has spooked her, and also therefore she's sleeping on the stairs as that gives her full view of what's going on.
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 4533
Cat(s): : Pok m/4, BG f/2
Registration date : 2008-04-07

https://love4cats.darkbb.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:42 pm

Don't worry too much Lynn, I think they all go through different routines from time to time, but we get used to the one they have being doing for a while, so when they change, we get upset about it. Sophie's the same, she's doing different things now too, but as long as they are healthy and happy, just leave things and it will all settle down again.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down