For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The child maimer...

4 posters

Go down

The child maimer... Empty The child maimer...

Post by maddymoo Mon May 04, 2009 9:00 pm

aka Maddy the moo has struck again! My sister was round this morning with her daughter and Mads was showing no outward signs of aggression whilst Ems was near her playing, then I turned my back we all heard a loud hiss and then screams from the 1yr old.. but Mads was sitting back in the same place she was before as if butter wouldn't melt. A quick check over and it looked like Ems was ok and had just got a fright, but non of thought to check where her hair was! About an hour later my sister found deep scratches on Ems scalp Shocked . I can't feel too bad tho as at least Em will learn not to go near Mads, but the thing is she wasn't near her! Mads is just really very very bad with children! (remember when she stalked and attacked my friends' 5yr old). I know I shouldn't find it funny, its just... she's such a madam at times! lol Unfortunately tho, now hissing at Emily makes her cry hysterically, she's had a huge fright, I hope thise doesn't scar her (physically and mentally!). I'm sure she'll get over it and will just have a healthy respect for animals and keeping her distance.....
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

The child maimer... Empty Re: The child maimer...

Post by pokbg Mon May 04, 2009 11:46 pm

ROFL! Oh that's hilarious... ROFL! Am very happy Mads didn't hurt her properly (it could just as easily have been across the eye!), and hopefully Ems won't even remember it in a few days... but the way Mads behaved is hilarious... ROFL! She must have been keeping a close eye on you and your sister... just waiting for a second when you couldn't see her... and quick as lightening she went for it.... ROFL!

Child maimer, bear poos, hoping their mumsie will die... cats - who'll have 'em!? Oh, yes... that would be us... ROFL!
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 4533
Cat(s): : Pok m/4, BG f/2
Registration date : 2008-04-07

https://love4cats.darkbb.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Tue May 05, 2009 10:25 am

Oh she'll have forgotten already but I bet Mads doesn't ROFL. I remember when we were looking after Aiden , he was sitting in his baby bouncer and Moto and Sophie couldn't give a fig about him. But Teddy had to have a sniff, so we left him to see what he would do, well he went behind the bouncer and swiped Aiden on the head, my god I never moved so fast, there they were three little scrathces on top of hid baldy bonce. OMG. ROFL, I did think to cover then with a concealer stick, luckily at that time, he was at the *catch hold of a piece of skin and scratch it*, so we told his mum that was what he had done. Lier lier my bums on fire. LOL
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Tue May 05, 2009 1:41 pm

ROFL! I should have thought of that! Emily hissed then scratched herself! LOL! My partner never believed that Mads could be like this as she would always be nice as nice in front of him and then as soon as his back was turned she would attack a guest if they got within her reach! LOL! She wasn't so bothered about me seeing then, but now I'm included in the Madison circle of protection and she won't attack guests in front of me, but has a twisted idea of what I can and can't see! LOL! A couple of times when I've been holding her, she's swiped over my shoulder at my sister, a mate etc. as she doesn't think I'd know! LOL! Aye she is a pain! I've siad this before, but if she was a dog she'd prob have had a court order by now!
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Tue May 05, 2009 10:47 pm

Yip, sounds like most of the cats on this forum, asbo's needed for everyone of them. LOL
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Tue May 05, 2009 11:13 pm

Teddy wrote:Yip, sounds like most of the cats on this forum, asbo's needed for everyone of them. LOL

Aye.... they can be vicious buggers! LOL! Twisted Evil Cats with cattitude (see what I did there Wink )
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by *Prince* Tue May 05, 2009 11:16 pm

Wha ha ha! Am p*ssing myself reading the above! The child maimer... 72767
Dont know who's the worst - the vicious kitties or the lying devious owners. Quality reading girls, quality reading. The child maimer... 9650
*Prince*
*Prince*
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 3971
Cat(s): : Prince
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Wed May 06, 2009 10:02 am

Aye but did you notice how we defended our cats and sod the kids, gee the RSPCC will be on to us next.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Wed May 06, 2009 2:56 pm

Teddy wrote:Aye but did you notice how we defended our cats and sod the kids, gee the RSPCC will be on to us next.

ROFL! Well.... it is our cats homes, it may be a different matter if we knowing took our wee beasties and set them loose in a primary school (we *may* end up in a bit o bother for that!).... ROFL, oh I know this is wrong but that conjured a really funny image in my head! Or if our cats held meetings and carried out planned attacks etc. hmmm, we may have to have words with them then! LOL! But anything or anyone in their territory has to be fair game! LOL!
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Wed May 06, 2009 4:50 pm

ROFLMAO, you're wicked.

But anything or anyone in their territory has to be fair game! LOL!

My sentiments exactly. Teddy was at that time trying so hard to be Top cat. Probably saw Aiden as easy game. LOL
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Mon May 11, 2009 4:25 pm

LOL! Thought it was funny in my head putting this in here... but the child maimer has just jumped up and is kneading the arm of my dressing gown with a daft satisfied look on her face! Its a bit ouchey as my arm is still in the sleeve, but she looks so happy! Ahhhh well, guess the hoovering will have to wait!
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum