For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should I be worried?

5 posters

Go down

Should I be worried? Empty Should I be worried?

Post by maddymoo Thu May 07, 2009 1:29 am

Since we've started to be firm with the diet Mads has been extra persistent in her chasing of Bramble.... don't get me wrong its hilarious and gives them both excercise, but I can't help but get the feeling she may be seeing the Boo as prey.... LOL! That is silly... isn't it?
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Should I be worried? Empty Re: Should I be worried?

Post by Teddy Thu May 07, 2009 10:11 am

Yes.
She is probably pissed off, that's all, her smug little world has been disrupted so she has to take it out on someone..... Branmle. She's an easier option then you or calvin.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Thu May 07, 2009 10:26 pm

Rofl! Oh she is a big bully! Poor Boo.... she gets it from all angles. I'm a bit ashamed to admit it but she got on my nerves so much this morning that I lept out of bed and chased her downstairs shouting 'horrible cat' at her! LOL! I then went back to bed and closed the bedroom door... when she started scratching the door to be in, I hissed at her, then shouted, then my partner gave in and got up with her and I stayed in bed! LOL
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Fri May 08, 2009 9:50 am

ROFL, gee I tell you we're all the same. Moto was driving me nuts last night and what didn't help was that I was feeling rotten, but I just snapped and went chasing him around the livingroom into the diningroom then he scarpered out the cat flap, Steve sat there with a look of bewilderment on his face. LOL
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by *Prince* Fri May 08, 2009 7:57 pm

maddymoo wrote:she may be seeing the Boo as prey.... LOL! That is silly... isn't it?
Should I be worried? 72767 Should I be worried? 72767 We dinnae call you Mad Coo for nothing do we chick? Wink
*Prince*
*Prince*
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 3971
Cat(s): : Prince
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by nicola Fri May 08, 2009 8:15 pm

maddymoo wrote:Rofl! Oh she is a big bully! Poor Boo.... she gets it from all angles. I'm a bit ashamed to admit it but she got on my nerves so much this morning that I lept out of bed and chased her downstairs shouting 'horrible cat' at her! LOL! I then went back to bed and closed the bedroom door... when she started scratching the door to be in, I hissed at her, then shouted, then my partner gave in and got up with her and I stayed in bed! LOL

LOL been there done that, Lilly is a sod for wanting to plat at about 3am every morning and will not give up till we get out of bed with her, well the other night she started again (I had only just got off to sleep what with the kittens and not sleeping very well) and she would not stop so I let it go on for about 15 mis and then she had a soft toy thrown at her, it did the trick and I had an hours sleep till she started again!

nicola
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 1467
Cat(s): : yes.

Back to top Go down

Post by pokbg Fri May 08, 2009 10:08 pm

maddymoo wrote:I lept out of bed and chased her downstairs shouting 'horrible cat' at her! LOL! I then went back to bed and closed the bedroom door... when she started scratching the door to be in, I hissed at her, then shouted, then my partner gave in and got up with her and I stayed in bed! LOL
ROFL! Sounds like what happened every night at the flat with Pok... ROFL! Ususally consisting in socks (yes, my partner would build up his arsenal next to the bed!) being thown at Pok first (this he thought was great fun), then me chasing him and screaming at him (this ever more fun then the socks), with Pok just getting more and more excited, either ending up in the blinds (extremely excited then) or in the hallway with his bottom up in the air hoping for smack the bum.
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 4533
Cat(s): : Pok m/4, BG f/2
Registration date : 2008-04-07

https://love4cats.darkbb.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down