For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rugs!

5 posters

Go down

Rugs! Empty Rugs!

Post by maddymoo Fri May 15, 2009 4:34 pm

We've had the same stinking rug for years, its been used as a scratching post, the ideal place (in my girls eyes) to throw up, and a play zone. Mads and Boo love it! So throwing it out entirely is out of the question. Anyhoo... I was out today and bought the softest little sheepskin rug, oo it feels loverly! I got it in black, thinking that the worst would be that my girls just wanted to lasy on it and go sleepies as it is such a lush thick pile, and the black cat hair would just add to it! lol. Anyhoo, I've hoovered and moved the old rug upstairs and put the new black sheepskin rug down, Maddy is still upstairs asleep *read still in the huff with me as mummy is not giving her enough food lol* so I have yet to see her reaction, but Boo! OMG! It started off hilarious! She was very cautious of it, patting it and jumping over it, refusing to stand on it lol, then she tried burying under it and then it looked as though she was trying to groom it (I got a bit twitchy then!) and then whoof... full scale attacking attacking it, back leg kicks and wrenching at the *fur* with her teeth. Argghhhhh! I shouted at her, she left it, but is laying in wait and everytime I walk away, she's fighting with it! *sighs*. I guess a new rug is just not meant to be....
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Rugs! Empty Re: Rugs!

Post by *Prince* Fri May 15, 2009 5:25 pm

Rugs! 72767 Hilarious! Oh, I wish I was there to see that. Atleast said new rug is providing you with entertainment, if not the swish adding-to-decor you actually purchased it for! Laughing
*Prince*
*Prince*
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 3971
Cat(s): : Prince
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Fri May 15, 2009 7:31 pm

ROFL, she will see it as a new cat, oh the fun you have let yourself in for. LOL
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Fri May 15, 2009 7:51 pm

Aye.... I've gave up early.... the rug is going back! It may have some cat spit on it, but all the tags are still attached! LOL!
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Fri May 15, 2009 8:10 pm

maddymoo wrote:Aye.... I've gave up early.... the rug is going back! It may have some cat spit on it, but all the tags are still attached! LOL!
+ bonus hairs Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Fri May 15, 2009 8:44 pm

Exactly Ian, they should pay me! I've increased the depth of the pile! lol
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Sat May 16, 2009 10:01 pm

Rug has been returned! LOL! Luckily they didn't look too closely at it! Hee hee, but being a glutton for punishment have bought another one, this time larger but not sheepskin... Boo thinks its a scratching post! Arrggghhhhh!
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Sun May 17, 2009 9:29 pm

maddymoo wrote:Exactly Ian, they should pay me! I've increased the depth of the pile! lol

Rugs! 72767 What a hilarious story!
Laura
Laura
Champion Cat!
Champion Cat!

Number of posts : 802
Cat(s): : Percy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content