For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EEEEeeeeeeeek!

4 posters

Go down

EEEEeeeeeeeek! Empty EEEEeeeeeeeek!

Post by maddymoo Thu May 21, 2009 12:20 am

Found one of their toy furry mice and it has been skinned! There was just a plastic shell left and I've looked everywhere and can't find the 'fur', I have the sinking feeling that a daft Boo may have ate it as I'm regularly pulling stupid things off her that she tries to eat Rolling Eyes , but I'm worried that if she has ate it, it'll clog in her intestines, but she seems fine and I can't go running to the vets saying she *may* have ate some fake mice fur!.... can I?
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

EEEEeeeeeeeek! Empty Re: EEEEeeeeeeeek!

Post by nicola Thu May 21, 2009 1:21 am

Just keep an eye on her and "if" she has any problems going to the loo then give them a ring, I bet boo has hiden it somewhere.

nicola
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 1467
Cat(s): : yes.

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Thu May 21, 2009 1:47 am

You could be right there Nic, if it was Mads I wouldn't worry, but Boo has no sense bless her! lol! I know I'm worrying over nothing, she's just not the brightest! Thanks Nic. x
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by pokbg Thu May 21, 2009 4:29 pm

Ooooops... nope, I think it's been eaten. Neither Pok nor BG has eaten any, but as a child, one of the kitties we used to have always ate the fur (most of the time it's rabbits fur).

She could have eaten it long ago though, so I wouldn't be too worried. It's not really any worse then the mice and babyrabbits thay would have eaten if they were wild... apart from the fact that the fur on those fake mice have probably been infused with chemicals. Hopefully it's been digested and come out, without you even noticing!
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 4533
Cat(s): : Pok m/4, BG f/2
Registration date : 2008-04-07

https://love4cats.darkbb.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by *Prince* Thu May 21, 2009 7:11 pm

pokbg wrote:She could have eaten it long ago though, so I wouldn't be too worried. without you even noticing!
This is probably correct Helen. Wouldnt worry too much (soz though, had to snigger at the "skinned toy meeskie". Bless.
*Prince*
*Prince*
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 3971
Cat(s): : Prince
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Thu May 21, 2009 8:26 pm

LOL! Yeah, I think it probably is some sort of fur, I found another one with its fur starting to come off so pulled it off and of course threw it out, but the skin is like leather! (prob no 'like' about it lol) how the hell do they digest that! I've no doubt she would have enjoyed it tho. *sighs* Oh she's been completely obsessed with me today and has been constantly climbing all over me! LOL! Its been quite offputting at times..
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down