For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

?????

+3
pokbg
Teddy
maddymoo
7 posters

Go down

????? Empty ?????

Post by maddymoo Wed May 27, 2009 3:08 pm

Mads was going all 'mad moey' where she makes the most funny sounds and gets all skittish and attacks her own tail etc. which is hilarious to watch, but its been going on now for way too long, she seems more frustrated and agitated, its kind of eiree and I've got that bad feeling... am calling the vets.
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

????? Empty Re: ?????

Post by Teddy Wed May 27, 2009 3:12 pm

Couls be worms, if she's agiitated, could be she's just being feel.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by pokbg Wed May 27, 2009 4:50 pm

Does seems a bit odd that she'll keep going at it. Pok will occasionally do it (spots his tail, and goes "aaaaaargh! What's this thing doing following me - I must attack"), but he just does a few rounds and then stops.

Hope there's nothign the matter, just the little princess havign a fancy of some tail chasing.
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 4533
Cat(s): : Pok m/4, BG f/2
Registration date : 2008-04-07

https://love4cats.darkbb.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Wed May 27, 2009 5:52 pm

Rofl, been to vets.... now that was an experiance, it was harder than I thought, am in agony myself now! Rofl! But am glad I took her as my poor princess has an owey.

Vet was able to examine her a bit, she has a bit of a temp, but she was a bit aggitated at the vets and that stress could easily account for that. She kept hissing and snapping at him everytime he touched a spot low on her bacl near her tail, so he thinks she's sore there, he then went to try and squeeze her anal glands which was a step too far for madam, and she launched herself at his neck/face! Thankfully I was able to grab her, turn her round and calm her down, but she was fuming mad! He then went back into her field of view (will they ever learn) and Mads went completely ape and latched onto me and has punctured the skin all over my left hand/thumb and even got down to the bone on my thumb, Rofl! So the vet grabbed the carrier do she could go back in it as she was turning into the ball of teeth and claws at this point. Once she was in, the vet got me to scrub my hand with antibacterial stuff and told me if it swells (was already very red and bloody rofl) to go to docs for antibiotics esp after having an op, so Maddys' vet visit could result in Helens' dr visit! LOL! Once in the carrier, he went out back to get a painkilling injection and she was so het up I had to calm her down so opened the top and talked to her and stroked her and got her calm(er) again... the vet didn't learn however and came back with a towel and injection, cheucked the towel in... she immediately went ape again and the claws kept dancing out the top, at this point he finally realised that he wouldn't achieve much today and tried to retrieve his towel, lol, then asked me to get the towel, which I did, but ended up with her biting me again Rofl! Anyhoo, he's gave me some painkiller to give her at home, which I've done already as she's fine again, and if she's still sore on Sat to take her back in and they'll sedate her to examine the area properly.
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Wed May 27, 2009 6:21 pm

Awww poor little Mads. I hope she's better soon.
Ali
Ali
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 1236
Cat(s): : Isis

http://AliJones.myarbonne.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Wed May 27, 2009 6:32 pm

she has a what? I get the general idea, but an owey? Oh well.
I really hope both of you recover from that visit, what a nightnare, poot mads, and poor you, bet that is nipping now.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Wed May 27, 2009 6:35 pm

I think she will be fine. What I know think has happened is that when she was going mad playful, that maybe she's pulled a muscle and then when it hurt she got frustrated and aggitated with the pain and not being able to get to it, hence the snapping at her back end. So hopefully the painkillers will do her some good and she'll feel better by saturady as I don't fancy her having sedation to examine her if its not something serious and will heal on own. Do you think that pulled muscle whilst being nutsey could be it?
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Wed May 27, 2009 6:37 pm

Teddy wrote: bet that is nipping now.

Not really, I can hardly feel it over my back! LOL! (hmmmm not sure whether to laugh or cry at that! LOL) I do feel for her, she must have been really distressed to bite mum like that.
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Wed May 27, 2009 9:08 pm

she wouldn't have known it was you, all she would have seen is a hand so she bit it. One p'd off cat doesn't care who the hand belong to.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Wed May 27, 2009 9:15 pm

That episode at the vets isn't funny....................much Laughing

Hope she's better before Saturday so you both don't have to go thro' it all again.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests

Back to top Go down

Post by *Prince* Wed May 27, 2009 9:35 pm

Aww, poor Miss Moo. Hope she is sorted now. LMAO at the imagery though! ????? 72767
*Prince*
*Prince*
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 3971
Cat(s): : Prince
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Wed May 27, 2009 9:58 pm

She does put the 'mad' in madam, poor lamb, they prob wonder why we keep such a mad cat! I swear they don't believe me when I say she's a cuddle bunny and soft as clarks at home (unless a stranger comes near her lol). I should record at the vets one day, from dr jekyll to mrs hyde in the blink of an eye! LOL
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by nicola Wed May 27, 2009 10:59 pm

Awwww poor miss moo and poor you, the pain killers should do the job and with a bit of luck she will not have to go back on sat, I bet your hand is throbbing now!

nicola
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 1467
Cat(s): : yes.

Back to top Go down

Post by pokbg Wed May 27, 2009 11:59 pm

ROFL! OMG - oh, I'm so sorry... shouldn't laugh, as poor princess Mads had a boo-boo... but OMG - ROFL! Proper madhouse at the vets! ROFL! Oh I bet if you ever book an appointment in advance all the vets will call in sick... lol!

Here's hoping that Mads boo-boo will get better soon, and all yours and the vets as a result of taking her to the vets. lol!
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 4533
Cat(s): : Pok m/4, BG f/2

https://love4cats.darkbb.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content