For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never thought I'd say this but...

2 posters

Go down

Never thought I'd say this but... Empty Never thought I'd say this but...

Post by maddymoo Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:32 pm

...Bramble loves the outside! Since I blocked up the hole under the fence that she goes under into the neighbours and panics lol, she's gradually built up confidence and absolutely loves running and jumping through the overgrown bit at the back of our garden and chasing little flies and her sister! LOL! The past few days we've been leaving the frencj door open so they can both come and go as they please into the back garden, which they've both been doing and with a playmate there, Mads hasn't been leaving the garden! Although we had to get them both in later on yesterday as Mads was jumping onto the waist high fences to get onto the high back fence and we do not want Boo copying as even if she jumps the waist high ones into the neighbours gardens she'll then panic... I know she will eventually do this, but hopefully only once her confidence is built up as jumping a fence is alot different to slinking under one, which a nervous Boo is more likely to do as she likes to stay low when scared. But its just so lovely seeing her enjoying herself!
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Never thought I'd say this but... Empty Re: Never thought I'd say this but...

Post by Teddy Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:22 pm

aaww that is such good news, she may never move from the garden, well lets hope not, but to see her playing confidently must be such a thrill.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down