For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eeeekkkkk

4 posters

Go down

Eeeekkkkk Empty Eeeekkkkk

Post by littlekitty Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:18 pm

At about 4.30am this morning I heard Buddy yowling and Mary was on my bed when she sat up and stared at something, as she jumped of the bed I got up, as I knew he had bought me a present, at that moment I noticed a mouse running from the top of our stairs along the banister eventually falling behind a cardboard box in our hallway. Buddy was pacing around near the box and Mary was scratching at it. I was stood on the stairs,don't like mousies, and I moved the box slightly and I could see it hiding in the corner. I got my son up to help me and as I put Buds in the kitchen the mouse ran from the box near to my front door, with my son blocking it's path I grabbed Mary and shut her in the bedroom, got a box for my son to put on top of mousie and then he slid the box onto my doormat and opened the door to let it out. That was one lucky mouse to survive two cats, but I was not impressed with Buddy and he went out again til about 6am when he came in soaking wet expecting me to cuddle up with him, no way buster.
Just remind me again why we love em. Laughing
littlekitty
littlekitty
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 2788
Cat(s): : Buddy and Mary
Registration date : 2008-04-06

http://www.cats2crafts.com

Back to top Go down

Eeeekkkkk Empty Re: Eeeekkkkk

Post by maddymoo Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:56 pm

Oh well done on rescuing the mousie! I bet they were really miffed at mum taking away their play thing like that tho! LOL
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by *Prince* Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:36 pm

littlekitty wrote:when he came in soaking wet expecting me to cuddle up with him, no way buster.
Just remind me again why we love em. Laughing

Yep! This is what Princey did after annihilating that poor wee vole! Eeeekkkkk 43453 Evil or Very Mad
*Prince*
*Prince*
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 3971
Cat(s): : Prince
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:41 am

Dexter managed to catch a bird early yesterday morning and he had no intention of sharing it, so the first thing he did was bolt thro' my flap Evil or Very Mad As I'd hoovered on Friday I didn't want a houseful of feathers so I chased him out, but didn't have time to lock the flap before he'd doubled back round me and got in again Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

I managed to chase him out again and this time locked the flap, but by this time Bola and Max had seen his catch and wanted their share. 15 minutes of him tearing round my garden and next doors with bird in mouth (not to mention a faceful of feathers by this time) he had to give up and let Bola have it.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content