For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

madam was at it again

+2
Ian B
Teddy
6 posters

Go down

madam was at it again Empty madam was at it again

Post by Teddy Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:56 am

She tripped in about 9.30 last night, which is late for her on a school night, but never mind, in she comes and starts following me about the house, miaowing away as usual. Fed her, watered her, cuddled her then I went to bed. I still heard little noises but she eventually settled down.
11.30 in comes Steve from badmington, disturbs us all, wish he would take off his bloody shoes before he strides through to the bedroom. So madam, decided it was time to play Rolling Eyes again I left her and she settled down, bearing in mind I am knackered and grumpy by being woken up. 2am, madam has had enough, and seriously endeavours to annoy the living daylights out of me ( and succeeded). Try as I might, I couldn't ignore, the wardrobe door, the chirriping, the going behind the roller blind to *play*, the jumping on the bed, the lets poke mums nose, the scratching on the mattress. I think Steve had died, he didn't move. I throw back the duvet, jumped outta bed, stormed to get her, tucked her under my arm and unceremoniously dumped her in the kitchen to stay with Moto.
This morning I went through and she was sulking, didn't speak to me at all and the pair of them were squashed into her bed, the smallest one, Moto had his forearm stretched out in front of him, cos there was no room to tuck it in. Oh I need a holiday in a quiet hotel with no noise and no cats. Rolling Eyes
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

madam was at it again Empty Re: madam was at it again

Post by Ian B Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:40 am

Not Laughing Kath..................but then again, for the rest of us it is Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:35 am

am sulking now. madam was at it again 43453 She was out and about when I left this morning, so hopefully she'll be back to her loving cuddly diva like self when we go home.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by littlekitty Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:51 pm

I had a sulky girl also this morning. After yesterday's event with the mousie both babies were confined in the kitchen for the night, she wasn't a happy girlie this morning. madam was at it again 43453
littlekitty
littlekitty
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 2788
Cat(s): : Buddy and Mary

http://www.cats2crafts.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunkyboy Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:09 pm

madam was at it again 43453 Naughty little madam!
Thank god Princey just likes to snuggle down and snooze at night! Phewee, Im a bad enough sleeper as it is withoot a' that shennanigans!
PMSL at them squished into Sophies bed again, with Moto's "forearm" Laughing hanging out!
Chunkyboy
Chunkyboy
Champion Cat!
Champion Cat!

Number of posts : 614
Cat(s): : Prince
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:06 pm

Yeah it's a pain when you're not a good sleeper onywise but the add that little carry on on top is a disaster. She is getting Mary and Buddys treatment tonight....................... KITCHEN. hahahaha
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:58 pm

Oh yes, kitchen time for princess Sophie! I would have chased her! LOL! Its so irritating! I swear they know when your sleep cycles to a lesser level, they make noise, they hear your eye's open and think 'oh good mums up' and carry on even more for attention! Gahhhh, can cats not tell the time? lol
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:49 pm

Yes they can, but does it bother them? does it hell. LOL

Well madam is either in a very deep and meanigful sulk or there is something wrong. She hasn't gone out the house since we came home, we had a BBQ and she usually comes and sits beside me, but not tonight, she has sat on the door mat inside the porch where I am painting and has hardly moved. Very quiet and subdued. If this is all an act to mke me feel awful, well she's succeeded.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:16 pm

Oh dear, poor princess, yes Kath, because you did not allow her to completelt disrupt your sleep for the entire night and forced her to share her bed with Moto, she is now ill! lol, ermmm noooo.
My monies on she's prob feeling a bit off with the change in air pressure, my two have both been very funny today too. Does seem strange tho, maybe she is sulking and making you suffer, we all know how cunning they can be!
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:02 pm

Little bugger she is, she is a tad nervy, keeps looking at the door very aware, she's just not relaxed at all, am just wondering if Moto has been after her again, although he hasn't looked her way since we came home. She's just this minute jumped up and is sitting beside me on the sofa.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:44 pm

How is madam today?
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:05 pm

Well she's fine thanks helen, Steve went home about an hour ago for the car, different story and she was in her bed and Moto was asleep on the sofa, but it is lashing with rain here so that's probably why she is in. After I put my laptop off last night, she immediately came onto my knee, so I don't think she was sulking I reckon something had upset her. She slept on the sofa last night but at 4am through she came, twittering, LOL Steve got up this time and just let her out. She didn't stay long as I heard the catflap, hiting the door with such a thud, she careers through at a hundred miles an hour. So hopefully normal service has resumed. LOL
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:14 pm

Hahaha, its funny isn't it, we complain like mad at their antics and noiseyness, but as soon as they're subdued we want them beck to normal! lol
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:49 pm

Yeah I think it's us that's daft, not them. She's fine today, Steves convinced she was paying me back. LOL
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by nicola Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:23 am

LOL I think I have to agree with Steve on this one kath it dose sound like she was doing it to pay you back ROFL!

nicola
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 1467
Cat(s): : yes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:30 am

HI Nicola, good to see you again, well I think you're right cos the little sod is fine now, last night she slept curled up beside me, but at times her claws are a lethal weapon. LOL How are the kittens, are they all rehomed?
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down