For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Could be the weather..

4 posters

Go down

Could be the weather.. Empty Could be the weather..

Post by maddymoo Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:28 pm

Maddys' a bit off again, she's been screaming for more food, so she's already had half her daily allowance this morning, she's been all restless pacing, then just wanted to be snuggled into me, I went upstairs to put some washed sheets away, and she went straight to our bedroom and cried at our bed, so I hopped up onto it and she jumped up and snuggle in wanting fuss. I had to get back up to do some more washing tho, so got up and left her sleeping on the bed. She's since went under the bed in the spare room and is sulking! lol. Poor Moo, she's got that slightly 'floppy' feel to her, that means she's not feeling great. If she materialises I may give her some painkillers as maybe the hot weathers playing havok with her leg and with her sore patch near her tail, I wonder if she's got a touch of arthritis, it would fit as sometimes she definately looks 'stiff' in her movements.
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Could be the weather.. Empty Re: Could be the weather..

Post by Ian B Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:43 pm

Probably is the weather with her, I know my lot have barely moved all day, they've just been slobbing around in the garden looking for shade, and besides a bit of breakfast, haven't asked for more food or even taken a drink that I've seen. All this isn't that unusual for Fudge, but when Bola is reduced to doing nothing but get shelter outside, it must be hot.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests

Back to top Go down

Post by nicola Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:53 pm

Yes it could be the weather I know Saffy has been a little cow all day today crying for food constantly.
Like you said keep an eye on her and if you feel like she needs a pain killer then give it to her, she should be fine and I bet she'll be back to her normal self tomorrow xxx

nicola
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 1467
Cat(s): : yes.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicola Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:54 pm

Yes it could be the weather I know Saffy has been a little cow all day today crying for food constantly.
Like you said keep an eye on her and if you feel like she needs a pain killer then give it to her, she should be fine and I bet she'll be back to her normal self tomorrow xxx

nicola
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Back to top Go down

Post by nicola Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:54 pm

nicola
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Back to top Go down

Post by nicola Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:55 pm

Sorry I don't know why it's come out 3 times Could be the weather.. 172268

nicola
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:42 pm

nicola wrote:Sorry I don't know why it's come out 3 times Could be the weather.. 172268

Ihate when that happens, you feel such a t*t. Could be the weather.. 72767

It could be a touch of arthritis Helen, oh I hope not though as that can get so painful.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down