For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Adventure!

3 posters

Go down

Big Adventure! Empty Big Adventure!

Post by maddymoo Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:22 pm

Usual Boo story of her bugging me to hell so I got up and fed her, then went back to bed. My partner got up just before me and shouted upstairs that the cats were gone and the window open Shocked I'd left the downstairs living room window open last night Shocked , he was understandably very mad at me! Mads was crying her head off at the front door when he opened it. He got Mads in, but she kept trying to go back out, then we heard Bramble crying somewhere outside, so I closed Mads in the living room and went out, thankfully she came to me, she was frightened by hadn't gone past her point of no return. They are both in now, but Boo could have been out the front for a couple of hours! Shocked I suppose at least she either didn't wander far, or came when called and it looks like she had Mads looking after her, as Mads seems to hang around the little one when outside. Oh and now Boo keeps jumping up at the closed window Rolling Eyes One things for certain, I'm a bad mum for forgetting to close the window last night! *slaps wrist*
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Big Adventure! Empty Re: Big Adventure!

Post by *Prince* Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:53 pm

Oh Helen! You arent a bad mum, but your memory is sh*t! Big Adventure! 43453
Neighbourhood Watch, you are NOT! Laughing
The girls are fine, and probably had a ball, feeling all grown up, out "after hours"!
*Prince*
*Prince*
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 3971
Cat(s): : Prince
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:23 pm

Ditto Nicki, these things happen, isn't it funny how we gat *mad* at the other for doing something that could just have easily been done by ourselves. Big Adventure! 43453
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:05 am

It is that, but Boo still keeps jumping at that window, so to get some air in we've opened the one next to it and she still hasn't made an attempt on the open one...... she's just not too bright! LOL!
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:23 am

It will take a minute or two for her to click, bless her. Some are slower than others. Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down