For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tasty nyom treats!

4 posters

Go down

tasty nyom treats! Empty tasty nyom treats!

Post by maddymoo Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:05 pm

Tescos have gourmet solitaire tins on 5 for £1. They are tiny so only good for a treat imo and since mine are both on diets and the same food every day we decided to get them a few tins strictly as a now and then treat and even then they'll share a tin. Well, since they've both been so good and Mads has lost a bit of weight we gave them a tin between them tonight. Beef in tomato sauce! Shocked I wasn't sure how they'd take to that but they were shouting their heads off! I couldn't get their bowls down in time and have been licked clean! lol!
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

tasty nyom treats! Empty Re: tasty nyom treats!

Post by littlekitty Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:16 pm

That's a good price for the gourmet tins, Helen. I bought some today at 68p a tin. Shocked
Mary will only eat the gourmet range and I give them both a small tin each twice a day, which I think is plenty for them, and I also buy the pouches, which are abit pricey for a 12 pack, but I shop around and usually get a good deal.
I always get clean bowls after giving them gourmet, so if they are happy I am too. Funny thing is it's the same company that make go cat and felix but my two won't touch those two brands. Fussy buggers that they are.
littlekitty
littlekitty
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 2788
Cat(s): : Buddy and Mary

http://www.cats2crafts.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:25 pm

They're probably so glad to get a different type of food, they couldn't care what it tasted like, LOL bet they thought all their birthdays have come at once. LOL
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:27 pm

Hahaha, I'm sure, *yeay its not chicken flavour dry biccies* Rofl!

Aye Lynn, before the diet my two both loved the gourmet range too, you're right they are expensive, but also right that they luurrrvvvveeeee them! Rofl!
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:28 am

I buy the Gourmet Perle sachets for Fudge and she loves them Very Happy I can only get the chicken and beef varieties, but she's shown no sign of getting bored with them yet. A bit expensive, but there's literally no waste as she eats the contents while Bola loves licking the sachets clean after I've cut them open to let him get at the last of the gravy Embarassed Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down