For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cat got your tongue?

4 posters

Go down

Cat got your tongue? Empty Cat got your tongue?

Post by maddymoo Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:16 pm

Cat got your tongue? 43453 All has been very suspiciously quiet for the 20mins, so I went over to Boo and she opened her mouth and cried for food, but no sound came out, so my partner came over and at this point she had two humans in feeding range so she was crying her head off and no sound was coming out! Poor Boo has lost her voice! Twisted Evil Cat got your tongue? 579159

We'll keep an eye on her but I assume she's strained her voice, I felt that sorry for her I gave in and gave her a sprinkling of biccies. No doubt by tonight she'll be bugging us with her new found voice again! Cat got your tongue? 43453 Oh I know I'm evil for laughing (my partner and I were bad sniggering at her, I say sniggering as out and out laughing scares her), but she looked like a silent movie! Anyone ever came across this before? Mads has had a hoarse voice before with a sore throat but has never lost it entirely. Boo had a sneezing fit yesterday so maybe she's got a cold? Thing is apart from the lack of voice she is her normal 'feed me' self!
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Cat got your tongue? Empty Re: Cat got your tongue?

Post by maddymoo Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:54 pm

And as quickly as it came on..... she'd chuntering and yowling and shouting at us like her voice never went! She's now on the windowsil chattering away at something only she can see. Rofl! Strange or what! Lol
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by *Prince* Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:59 pm

This has happened to Princey before, where "mute" yowls come out. Also every now and again, its half in half and he sounds like a cockrel or a duck quacking. Very Happy
*Prince*
*Prince*
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 3971
Cat(s): : Prince
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:08 am

Its strange isn't it!

I have noticed Boo seems to be saving her voice and isn't vocally telling us everything as usual, so maybe they do this when they have a bit of a sore throat.
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:05 am

Glad to hear boo has her voice back, wonder if it was a sympathy vote she was after. Cat got your tongue? 43453
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:55 pm

probably! She's completely back to normal today! Bloody noisey sod that she is! Lol! I certainly wouldn't have minded her loosing her voice at 6am mind! lol
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:22 pm

maddymoo wrote:probably! She's completely back to normal today! Bloody noisey sod that she is! Lol! I certainly wouldn't have minded her loosing her voice at 6am mind! lol

Cat got your tongue? 43453 Cat got your tongue? 43453
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:54 pm

maddymoo wrote:probably! She's completely back to normal today! Bloody noisey sod that she is! Lol! I certainly wouldn't have minded her loosing her voice at 6am mind! lol
ROFL!

Are you sure she hasn't been moonlighting in a pub? As I can barely speak coming home at night after chatting all day.

BG will occasionally do it... but then she generally makes up for it singing for hours afterwards. lol!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 109

https://love4cats.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum