For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weighing the kit kats!

4 posters

Go down

Weighing the kit kats! Empty Weighing the kit kats!

Post by maddymoo Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:23 pm

I don't understand! I've weighed Mads and she's 6kg! But she looks like she's lost so much weight! She now has a waist and looks so much more trim, so maybe its muscle? *clutches at straws* I don't want to cut her food down anymore as she cries for food as it is, when she never used to so she mush be hungry all the time, poor lamb. Oh and Boo weighs 3kg... which giving her size is prob a bit too much as she is getting a bit of a belly on her! (then again, I did put my key lime pie down yesterday and find her tucking into the base!) lol
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Weighing the kit kats! Empty Re: Weighing the kit kats!

Post by Teddy Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:04 am

You know Helen, I wouldn't worry too much about what the scales says, if you think mads is fine, leave it. If she is always hungry cutting her food more is going to make her miserable.
Sophie is on a diet, she doesnt know it but she is, LOL She's gotten porky and I have a feeling someone else is feeding her too. She disappears for hours at a time and we haven't a clue where she goes but she is getting a belly on her.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by littlekitty Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:58 am

I daren't weigh Mary as she would probably break the scales Weighing the kit kats! 43453 after what she's eaten today, her own food and Buddy's, she really is a greedy pig and her belly seems to be sagging more. I know the vet will say she's overweight but try telling Mary that.
Weighing the kit kats! 43453
Buddy was 7kg last time he went to the vet, but to look at him you wouldn't think so as he looks so slim.
littlekitty
littlekitty
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 2788
Cat(s): : Buddy and Mary

http://www.cats2crafts.com

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:46 am

Lol great stuff!! Greedy little Boo, once she's ate hers, goes to Mads Bowl and pushes her out the way and what does mads do? Just sits there watching! Another reason why she's hungry all the time? So we are back to supervised feeding Rolling Eyes
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:19 pm

we really should have supervised feeding too, but being out all day it's just not on. For all Moto being a little bully to Sophie outside, I've seen her do exactly the same thing, she'll nudge him out of the way have her fill and eejit sits there waiting for her to finish. She never used to eat that much but since buying the expensive dried food her appetite has increased. Maybe no one else is feeding her, maybe she's just a little pig. LOL
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:49 pm

LOL! Funny how the expensive dried food has increased her appetite! Why doesn't that ever happen with supermarkets own brands? Lol
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:12 pm

cos the bastard manufactures have added an additive that's addictive. Weighing the kit kats! 996641
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:07 pm

WTF!??!! I gave them food this morning, Mads asked me for more, I wouldn't give her any, so she disappears off outside, wanders off down the back fence, then comes back a bit later with big licky licky lips, the very same licky lips she gets after we give her something nice to eat! Grrrrrrr
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:34 pm

she's either found a nice generous neighbour or she had just had fast frsh food, whatever , she's been fed.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by *Prince* Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:14 pm

Well, you know the answer to the big licky lips dont you Helen. That bloody study tells it like it is! If they want food, boy oh boy, they will act pathetic at enough neighbours until they get it. Laughing
*Prince*
*Prince*
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 3971
Cat(s): : Prince
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:44 am

Ummhummm, that is what I'm thinking! I'm all paranoid after the vet told us that! LOL! She just got up not long ago (lazy beast lol) and has gone out at this time! I've been calling her to get her back but there's no sign of her, so I'm convinced she tucked up somewhere pretending to be a people person to get some extra yum yums! Weighing the kit kats! 43453
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum