For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

she's off again

3 posters

Go down

she's off again Empty she's off again

Post by Teddy Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:06 pm

sitting here trawling the net, looking at ways to accept payments when I hreard a growling, looked round, Moto was sitting on the sofa, ears alert and still the growling goes on. Got up put the laptop down walked through to the diningroom and there she is complete with a live sparrow in her mouth. She dropped it, it flew into the kitchen, I follow trying to catch her, but she's one fast puss. Sparrow hit the woindow, fell down, she caught it, I picked her up, she held on to it like grim death, so I opened the door and off she went, seconds later I heard a bird flying away, just hope it was sparrow having a narrow escape. Oh when she's in a mood she makes us all suffer. she's off again Chicks-walking
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

she's off again Empty Re: she's off again

Post by *Prince* Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:46 pm

Oh, she's a wee shite that yin! Wink I hate it when the poor birds fly into the window. One time a sparrow did that in our kitchen, then fell into a cup sitting at the side of the sink! Poor wee thing, but atleast Sean was able just to pick up the cup and let the wee birdie out the front door.
Love the wee synchronised birdies BTW Very Happy
*Prince*
*Prince*
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 3971
Cat(s): : Prince
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:56 pm

she's off again 72767 she's off again 72767 she's off again 72767 she's off again 72767 Its 'carry on sparrow' LOL!
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:50 am

It's *carry on* with anything where she's concerned, if she was human she would have to go on that programme, Ladette to Lady, she's a tink who thinks she's royalty. Rolling Eyes

I was asleep when Steve came to bed last night, and he put her in the kitchen again, this morning I went through and again she was on top of the microwave, didn't sulk with me though, so maybe she's getting used to it. Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:58 pm

Yeay! And you know that if you put something soft like a towel ontop of the microwave, she'll not even look at it! lol
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:11 pm

oh you know them so well. LOL I'll tell Steve just to let her through to the bedroom tonight, for all her being a little bugger I don't half miss her when she's been banned.LOL
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down