For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EEEKKK A MOUSE !!!!

4 posters

Go down

EEEKKK A MOUSE !!!! Empty EEEKKK A MOUSE !!!!

Post by caitsith Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:38 pm

As hubby was away for the day yesterday i decided to do a good clean of the house as he was out of my way. I recently got a bagless hoover and decided to give it a good workout. It's scarey what it picks up !!! EEEKKK A MOUSE !!!! 878172 !! Now Tabitha and Daisy are scared of this new hoover and to be honest it scares me a little ! Tabitha especially wont even walk past it even when it's not plugged in ! So ive got the new hoover in the lounge and go off to get the extention tube thingy so i can get into the corners when i pull the furniture out. When i come back i find Tabitha playing with the tube end and was shocked ! I told her what i was about to do and off she went and hid in the bedroom with Daisy. Not long after ive started to hoover, i notice that it's not picking anything up. Great i thought it's broke and ive not long bought it EEEKKK A MOUSE !!!! 975384 and started to try and remember where i put the recipt. I decided to take it apart and check the filter but i couldn't see anything and really started to curse!!! As i was putting it all back together, out from the other end of the tube fell a fluffy purple mouse !!!!!!!! That's what Tabitha was putting up the tube when i was out of the room !!!!! I cant tell you what an idiot i felt !!!!! EEEKKK A MOUSE !!!! 72767 EEEKKK A MOUSE !!!! 72767
caitsith
caitsith
Cat Lover
Cat Lover

Number of posts : 67
Cat(s): : 2 Tabitha and Daisy
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Back to top Go down

EEEKKK A MOUSE !!!! Empty Re: EEEKKK A MOUSE !!!!

Post by maddymoo Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:57 pm

EEEKKK A MOUSE !!!! 72767 Don't those toy mice just get everywhere? lol! Oh and cats and hoovers, a couple of times I've not noticed Boo in the room, closed the door and started hoovering to instantly have a small grey cat in a mad panic running everywhere, bouncing off the walls! lol

By the way... any stories which make you feel like an idiot will always be appreciated here! Wink EEEKKK A MOUSE !!!! 72767
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by *Prince* Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:10 pm

Ye gadz! Thank the lordy lord, I truly thought you were going to say you had hoovered up a real meeskie! EEEKKK A MOUSE !!!! 878172 Pheweeeeee. Very Happy
*Prince*
*Prince*
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 3971
Cat(s): : Prince
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:56 pm

*Prince* wrote:Ye gadz! Thank the lordy lord, I truly thought you were going to say you had hoovered up a real meeskie! EEEKKK A MOUSE !!!! 878172 Pheweeeeee. Very Happy

EEEKKK A MOUSE !!!! 72767 EEEKKK A MOUSE !!!! 72767 EEEKKK A MOUSE !!!! 72767 oh wetting myself here yeah eejit, EEEKKK A MOUSE !!!! 72767 EEEKKK A MOUSE !!!! 72767 EEEKKK A MOUSE !!!! 72767 oh that was funny.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down