For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thieving cat rant

3 posters

Go down

Thieving cat rant Empty Thieving cat rant

Post by Ian B Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:12 am

As my local Spar only stock the (way overpriced) 375g packs of Go Cat dry food, I buy it loose from my local market pet stall > 2x450g in plastic bags at a time, but because I bought so much wet food online last time there was no room in the cupboard for the dry, so I had to leave it on the kitchen worktop.............you can see where this is going can't you?

Anyhow, it'd been there for a couple of days when I found Bolas bushy tailed black friend from over the road on the worktop early yesterday and chased him out. I'd kept the last 450g box I had so it's just a simple matter of pouring it out of the bag into the box, which I've just tried to do............I say tried because when I lifted the first bag out I found Bolas friend had ripped a Thieving cat rant 265331 big hole in the bag and the Thieving cat rant 265331 food went everywhere Evil or Very Mad

Needless to say, grovelling about on the kitchen floor picking it all up just now hasn't put me in the best of moods, tho' Bola did help by eating the bits I'd missed.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Thieving cat rant Empty Re: Thieving cat rant

Post by Teddy Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:49 pm

Oh well at least Bola did help. Thieving cat rant 43453
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:29 pm

Hahahahahahahahahahaha, really tho Ian, you should have realised there wouldn't have been a good ending to that! Lol!

Although saying that, I'm still waiting for my two to realsie all they have to do is jump up onto the kitchen worktop and push their food cups over and they'll get all their daily biccies! lol
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down