For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

She's at it again.

4 posters

Go down

She's at it again. Empty She's at it again.

Post by Teddy Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:48 pm

Last night she came in with a live sparrow in her mouth, promply sat at my feet but wouldn't let it go, I tried to get her to drop it but she scarpered out the cat flap, I left her to it. 5 minutes later, that flap went again so I went to see who it was, madam was back, with the sparrow, still alive, but this time she had dropped it in the kitchen and it was fluttering everywhere. I grabbed her, put her in the diningroom where she started pawing at the door and yelling her head off, but I was on a mission. Trying to rescue a sparrow who had decided to go behind the fridge is not easy. Pulled out the fridge, no sparrow, pulled out the dishwasher, still no sparrow, pulled out the washing machine and he fluttered out, around the floor, now mind I could barely move in the kitchen by this time, too many white appliances in the middle of the floor. Almost caught it, he went behind the sink, She's at it again. 265331 EVENTUALLY, I was able to open the door a fraction and shoo him towards it and off he went. God only knows if he survived though as there was blood on the floor.
I let Sophie out and she started sniffing everywhere, she then went outside. This morning I came through to the kitchen and she was still sniffing around, didn't have the heart to tell her it escaoed last night. She's at it again. 43453
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

She's at it again. Empty Re: She's at it again.

Post by *Prince* Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:45 pm

No Crying or Very sad Oh no, that poor wee spirdy birdy. Naughty Sophie "why I outta..............." *shows Sophie back of hand* Very Happy She's at it again. 996641
*Prince*
*Prince*
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 3971
Cat(s): : Prince
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by littlekitty Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:59 pm

Well at least your birdie got away in one piece.
I came down this morning and all that was left of a poor birdie was a wing and a leg/foot. Not what I need to see at 6am in the morning, thank you very much.
littlekitty
littlekitty
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 2788
Cat(s): : Buddy and Mary

http://www.cats2crafts.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:23 am

ROFL, oh it's not really funny, but yes I've been presented with the left overs many times, and so many times I've almost stood on them.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:31 am

I've been there, having to move things in the kitchen, with Bola bringing frogs into the house so you have my sympathy, but at least Sophie brings her catches in at a *civilised hour* Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:16 am

probably cos I don't let her out out night, imagine the debris in the morning??? on noooooooooo.
Linda, my friend who adopted Bert, she was telling me that one evening she heard him howling, now Bert is a howler so it was nothing new, but he kept going on and on, so she went out to see what was wrong and he was beside a toad and didn't know what to do, remember Bert is a wee bit slow, this poor toad was sitting staring at Bert who was staring and howling at the toad, thankfully he didn't try and catch it, we'll leave that to Bola. Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum