For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh what fun.

4 posters

Go down

Oh what fun. Empty Oh what fun.

Post by littlekitty Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:18 pm

Babies had to go get their boosters, fun and games getting them in the carriers. As soon as Buddy saw his he started growling and hissing at Mary, she decided she wasn't going in hers, so legs akimbo and wriggling she made a mad rush to get away, picked her up again and finally got her into the box, only for her to "break out" and another struggle to get her in, but eventually got her in.
Next was grumpy boy. With him growling/hissing and legs going in all directions the little sod tried his hardest not to go in his box, so grabbing his back feet together, like a rabbit, managed to get him in, with him still growling.
Late getting to vet's but despite that they were fine, apart from Buddy grumbling all the way. Mary is apparently overweight (4.7) but no real concerns.
The vet asked how Buddy's tail was and she said "I was hoping it would heal", erm no she wasn't she wanted him to loose it. She now does as I tell her, because I can and will take my cats to another vet if she steps out of line again.
littlekitty
littlekitty
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 2788
Cat(s): : Buddy and Mary
Registration date : 2008-04-06

http://www.cats2crafts.com

Back to top Go down

Oh what fun. Empty Re: Oh what fun.

Post by maddymoo Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:46 pm

Hahaha, oh the carrier fun! They can be such pests!
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:31 am

Element of surprise with my two, we don't let thm see the carriers, then pick them up as though they're getting a cuddle, keep their eyes diverted them all of a sudden, drop them in, works everytime. Laughing Twisted Evil
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilly Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:32 am

Nice trick Kath Oh what fun. 579159 Merlin is pretty laid back about his carrier and just walks in confused Obviously hasn't had any bad experiences at the vets yet Oh what fun. 43453

But previous cats.....oh gosh no...getting them into a carrier WAS a nightmare Oh what fun. 172268 Laughing Always seemed to involve much swearing, hissing and blood (mine!) Oh what fun. 43453
Gilly
Gilly
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 2024
Cat(s): : Thomas, Misty & Tiger Lily
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down