For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On top of the world,well a pile of towels actually

4 posters

Go down

On top of the world,well a pile of towels actually Empty On top of the world,well a pile of towels actually

Post by caitsith Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:55 pm

Very Happy It had all been very quiet for a while,which is when i worry ! I found Tabitha no problem but i couldn't find Daisy anywhere and as usual started to panick! Laughing I went into every room and there was no sign of her at all. I spent at least 15 mins checking everywhere. I went back into the bedroom for the 5th time and happend to look up. This is what i found !!......... Laughing

On top of the world,well a pile of towels actually Moto_0596

On top of the world,well a pile of towels actually Moto_0602

On top of the world,well a pile of towels actually Moto_0601

She had got on top of the wardrobe and then on top of the pile of towels! Laughing
caitsith
caitsith
Cat Lover
Cat Lover

Number of posts : 67
Cat(s): : 2 Tabitha and Daisy
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Back to top Go down

On top of the world,well a pile of towels actually Empty Re: On top of the world,well a pile of towels actually

Post by *Prince* Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:18 pm

Haha haha! Brilliant! The top one kills me - those mad "batfink eyes" (as we call Prince when he does that look)
On top of the world,well a pile of towels actually 72767 She is a gorgeous girl with all her "splodges", awww.
*Prince*
*Prince*
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 3971
Cat(s): : Prince
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

On top of the world,well a pile of towels actually Empty Re: On top of the world,well a pile of towels actually

Post by maddymoo Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:27 pm

Hahaha, oh your little minx! Whats she like! Lol! She is gorgeous, I do love all her markings. x
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:32 am

*Prince* wrote:Haha haha! Brilliant! The top one kills me - those mad "batfink eyes" (as we call Prince when he does that look)
On top of the world,well a pile of towels actually 72767 She is a gorgeous girl with all her "splodges", awww.
+1 about the first pic Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down