For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know what happened...........

2 posters

Go down

I don't know what happened........... Empty I don't know what happened...........

Post by Ian B Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:20 pm

............while I was out yesterday, but Fudge is all but refusing to come into the house now confused

Barring for a quick bite to eat, she won't settle anywhere. She's not used *her* box since Friday night and when I tried carrying her upstairs to the landing windowsill earlier she was yowling and biting and scratching me all the way Shocked then legged it outside as soon as I put her down.

It been raining on and off all day here, but she's been sat on the shed window ledge pretty much all day. I haven't a clue what's up with her, all was peaceful when I left the house yesterday and the others are still the same with each other.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

I don't know what happened........... Empty Re: I don't know what happened...........

Post by Ian B Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:53 am

She was back on the landing windowsill when I got in from the pub last night, so she can't be that upset, tho' the weather was atrocious and she didn't really have much choice but to come in if she wanted to stay warm and dry.

I don't get why she's fallen out with her box tho', unless one of the others (perhaps a stranger) has sprayed on it.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

I don't know what happened........... Empty Re: I don't know what happened...........

Post by Teddy Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:29 pm

I don't get why she's fallen out with her box tho', unless one of the others (perhaps a stranger) has sprayed on it.

Sounds like it, but then you know cats. so contrary, love something one minute hate it the next. Sophie has taken to sleeping beside Moto on the other sofa, now tonight she may decide she hates Moto after all and won't go near him. LOL
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:42 pm

Yeah, Fudge is the most contrary of cats to start with, she's now back to using the kitchen windowsill after falling out with the landing one inside 24 hours Rolling Eyes Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum