For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halloween cat

4 posters

Go down

Halloween cat Empty Halloween cat

Post by Ian B Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:30 pm

I can't deny this spooked me somewhat this afternoon, and I'm glad it didn't happen at night...............

As I was sprawled out on the sofa, Dexter came strolling into the living room and jumped onto the windowsill to have a snack from the bowl of biscuits I leave there. He was chomping away merrily when suddenly he stopped and sat bolt upright, staring at one spot on the ceiling, I thought he'd seen a spider of maybe a fly, but I couldn't see anything.

He must have been sat like that for a full three minutes, so I got up and went over to him. He stopped, looked at me then miaowed, so I thought whatever it was had gone and I sat down again. I'd no sooner sat down than he was back staring at the ceiling, but this time his eyes seemed like they were following something slowly going from one side of my bedroom to the other, again, this went on for a good two minutes confused Shocked

I couldn't help going upstairs to check, especially as I knew Jimmy had been asleep on my bed, tho' I half expected him to come bolting downstairs or I'd find him cowering under my bed. He was still fast asleep when I got there, as had Buddy, who'd slept thro' it all on a chair in the living room.

It was very, very creepy, tho' I'm glad Dexter hackles weren't raised else I might have slept downstairs tonight Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Halloween cat Empty Re: Halloween cat

Post by *Prince* Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:54 pm

Halloween cat 43453 Ya big wuss ya!
No, I know what you mean tho'. I HATE it when they do that! Halloween cat 498148
*Prince*
*Prince*
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 3971
Cat(s): : Prince
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:54 pm

Not to be outdone in the Halloween stakes, Buddy has just come in covered in cobwebs Laughing thankfully he left the spiders elsewhere......... Halloween cat 579159

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:56 pm

*Prince* wrote:Halloween cat 43453 Ya big wuss ya!
No, I know what you mean tho'. I HATE it when they do that! Halloween cat 498148
I'm used to them doing it, but Dexter today was really spooky, I've never seen a cat as transfixed by *nothing* for as long as that before.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:57 am

No ghosts, I got a good nights sleep, well as good as cats sitting on my chest/waking me wanting to play would allow Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:40 pm

Halloween cat 72767 Oh spookeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, I reckon they just do this to spook us, little Halloween cat 265331 know we're going to wonder **what the hell is going on?** better watch ou tonight Ian, they're coming....................... Halloween cat 498148
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by littlekitty Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:12 pm

Mary really spooks me out when she does that also. She will sit on my bed and just stare at the top of the landing (where Smokie used to sleep) for ages, she will also run past there very quickly with her tail fluffed out. Shocked
littlekitty
littlekitty
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 2788
Cat(s): : Buddy and Mary

http://www.cats2crafts.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content