For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A typical day

2 posters

Go down

A typical day Empty A typical day

Post by Ian B Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:57 pm

Bola has just come in, soaked to the skin and just want's to dry out..................but will Buddy let him? Not a chance, it's playtime and he won't rest till someone joins in with him. He's haring round the house giving that *"I want attention and I want it now"* miaow Rolling Eyes

Sooner or later he will notice Dexter asleep on the sofa and start pestering him, either that or he'll spot Jimmy who's hiding behind the livingroom curtains from Fudge atm. No doubt she's hoping Buddy will chase Jimmy right into her clutches.

Max has just gone out, rather he was chased out after very nearly tripping me up when I nipped downstairs to get him some biscuits.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

A typical day Empty Re: A typical day

Post by Teddy Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:11 pm

I'm not surprised you go to the pub at the weekend Ian, you need the peace, it's like rumper room on bad day in your house, bedlam. Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:02 pm

Hi Kath,

I haven't mentioned Bolas black bushy tailed friend from across the road..........he's no longer scared when I hear him sneak in and I shout..........in fact he strolled in past me earlier as I was stood in the doorway looking for Bola Shocked

He's got such a pathetic miaow I can't resist giving him something to eat, or more accurate, letting him him have whatever he can find down that my lot have left. I as talking to his owner earlier this week and she told me he doesn't like dry food Shocked I don't know what sort she gives him but he loves the Go Cat I dish up here.

He doesn't mind me and Bola, but he hates the other cats with a passion.

I'm undecided as to whether or not to go for a drink tomorrow, depending on where/what time I go, I might just drop off to sleep when I get back when the town bonfire/fireworks start up, and if I lock them out and forget......

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:20 pm

I might just drop off to sleep when I get back when the town bonfire/fireworks start up, and if I lock them out and forget......

Aaaahhh that's a bugger, we had our fireworks last night but right now we can here them outside, I've kept my two in at tea time for a couple of nights now. Go to the pub and leave the catflap open, it's just for one night and you may get unwanted visitors, but they could be looking for refuge from the fierworks anyway so you're doing good. hahahah
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:19 am

As long as it's not really throwing it down I'll be going out for a drink, and it's no biggie to leave the flap open but shut all the doors. I won't leave any food in the kitchen or hall, they won't starve while I'm out, but no doubt they'll tell me different when I get back Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:53 am

ah you've cracked it!!!! Laughing

I've decided to keep the diningroom door shut during the day now, that means they can only get into the kitchen. one too many decapitaited birds, feathers everywhere convinced me. Not a pretty sight to come home to.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down