For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awww bless...

4 posters

Go down

Awww bless... Empty Awww bless...

Post by maddymoo Mon May 12, 2008 8:53 pm

Bramble won't leave me alone atm. She been up and down off my lap all day, but when she's on my lap she's constantly re-adjusting herslf to push as close into me as poss. Eeeeek I'm feeling all gooey and loved! LOL! Makes me feel guilty for being such a mean mum this morning! (She was doing her 'pay attention to me thing at 5am again, so I kept on plucking her off my pillow and chucking her *not literally* down the bottom of the bed, until I got sick of doing this so I took her downstairs gave her food, went back upstairs and shut the bedroom door, and evertime she cried to be let in I shouted 'no' and eventually she gave up.. lol *bad mum!*, my partner then got up and went to work and I woke up with her curled up asleep into my side, so contented... gads I felt evil!)
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Awww bless... Empty Re: Awww bless...

Post by Teddy Mon May 12, 2008 9:13 pm

Awww bless... 72767 Awww bless... 72767 Evil mum, get back in that hell queque. Sophie was put through to the kitchen at 1.30am, what a little madam, but Steve didn't give her a chance to settle down, she likes to twitter about the bedroom for a while, jump on our legs, sniff around our heads, the snuggle down under the duvet as close to my bum as she can get, but Steve was outta bed in a flash and I never saw her for dust. So Helen, he is in front of you in the hell queue. LOL
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Mon May 12, 2008 9:23 pm

LOL! Tell him to bring a bottle!
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Mon May 12, 2008 9:25 pm

that's the trouble with hell, you only get cola, if you got anything stronger you would be in the wrong queque. LOL
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Mon May 12, 2008 9:37 pm

No no no no, we've discussed this Kath, we get alcohol in hell, but they only do the house spirits and vino, and some dodgey synthahol stuff like start trek in heaven! LOL
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by pokbg Tue May 13, 2008 4:57 pm

Awwww... bless little Bramble girly! She loves her mommy! Maybe a little too much... lol!

Talking about Bramble... we met a Bramble at the cattery... but it was a he... a gorgeous brown tabby longhaired he!
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 4533
Cat(s): : Pok m/4, BG f/2
Registration date : 2008-04-07

https://love4cats.darkbb.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by littlekitty Tue May 13, 2008 6:32 pm

I know what you mean, my two are the same. Mary will now follow me everywhere and wants attention all the time. Buddy tried to get me up at 3.30 am for his breakfast, I told him to bugger off, so what does he do, lies on my chest with a big grin on his face. Needless to say I didn't get upto feed him, so he then decided to be very vocal for about ten minutes, before settling down beside me for a cuddle. Then about five thirty am Mary decides she wants fed and she starts to *knead my pillow* and purr, very loudly in my ear, whilst head butting me. So I gave up and went to feed both of them, so I could get some peace.
littlekitty
littlekitty
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 2788
Cat(s): : Buddy and Mary

http://www.cats2crafts.com

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Tue May 13, 2008 7:01 pm

LOL! Oh fantastic! I'm sorry, but we must all be very special (or soft) to put up this sort of behaviour! LOL! Little monkeys! :-)
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down