For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Local Sausage Thief!

+2
Ian B
*Prince*
6 posters

Go down

The Local Sausage Thief! Empty The Local Sausage Thief!

Post by *Prince* Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:38 pm

Ok, so Prince's magnetic cat flap stopped being magnetic, so we had to turn it to "open every which way but loose"! Needless to say, we didnt think it would be long until the local kitties realised and we would be paid a visit or two.
One evening over the weekend, Sean put a Mattesons Smoked Sausage in the oven to heat up, but then when it was ready, decided he didnt fancy it, so just put it on a plate and left it on the kitchen worktop. We then proceeded to have a few boozes and forgot all about said sausage.
The next morning, Sean woke up ravenous and said "oooh, I might have some of that sausage for brekkie". When I came down to put the kettle on, the plate was bare, so I went back upstairs and said "Sean you must have eaten it and forgotten", to which he then accused me of it, and we were both hysterically laughing and swearing to each other that we hadnt, then thought, eek, maybe we were so drunk we couldnt remember! Laughing
A wee while later, I was back down in the kitchen and went to put a saucepan on the stove, when I noticed the tell tale kitty kit paw prints ALL over the ceramic top of the hob! HA! Mystery solved - it WASNT either of us, but we still dont know which one of the little thieving b&st*rds it was The Local Sausage Thief! 43453 I just so wished we could have had it on tape as the culprit snatched the sausage then hot footed it back out the cat flap with it in its mouth! The Local Sausage Thief! 72767
*edit* - I forgot to mention, we know for FACT it wasnt Princey, as he has NEVER gone up on the work tops and stolen food and we've left chicken, pork, fish, you name it.
*Prince*
*Prince*
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 3971
Cat(s): : Prince
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

The Local Sausage Thief! Empty Re: The Local Sausage Thief!

Post by Ian B Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:05 am

My lot would kill for a bit of Mattesons Smoked Sausage, so it's probably just as well you didn't see this cat finding a full one and try to stop it. Shredded fingers and hands methinks Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:14 am

ROFL that is just too funny, bet the thieving little The Local Sausage Thief! 265331 thought his birthdays had all come at once. Beware he'll be back this weekend..........hoping!!!!! The Local Sausage Thief! 43453
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by nicola Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:25 pm

ROFL! that's fantastic! The Local Sausage Thief! 72767 The Local Sausage Thief! 43453

nicola
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 1467
Cat(s): : yes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilly Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:07 pm

The Local Sausage Thief! 72767 Just killing mysef at the thought of the PAIR OF YOU thinking whether you were too drunk to remember eating it! Laughing The Local Sausage Thief! 579159

Have you fixed the cat flap yet? The Local Sausage Thief! 43453
Gilly
Gilly
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 2024
Cat(s): : Thomas, Misty & Tiger Lily
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunkyboy Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:14 am

I know Gilly! Thats the worst/best bit of it eh, the fact that we were doubting ourselves and each other! The Local Sausage Thief! 43453
Nope, cat flap not fixed yet (well, only if you count the bit of blue tack holding down the little peg bit, so Prince can get in and out!)
Mind you, we havent had any visits for a few nights, as Princes food has been left untouched!
Chunkyboy
Chunkyboy
Champion Cat!
Champion Cat!

Number of posts : 614
Cat(s): : Prince
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down