For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scratch, scrath, scratch...........

2 posters

Go down

Scratch, scrath, scratch........... Empty Scratch, scrath, scratch...........

Post by Ian B Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:11 am

Bola hadn't given my new-ish pc desk a second look, but he made up for lost time last night Twisted Evil

On the bottom shelf are a few sets of guitar strings, some cd's and a few odds'n'ends and in front of the shelf is a small guitar amplifier. I had another small amp downstairs and thought, as it looks like there's room next to the other one under the desk, I'll bring it up and put it there as it wasn't getting a lot of use where it was.

A perfect fit, so I went to bed happy, till Bola strolled into my bedroom at 1.15am, spotted the *new arrival* under the desk and thought I must be hiding something good I didn't want him to know about. Cue 5 minutes of him scratching about while he investigated and nearly as long of me cursing him before he got the message and stopped.

I say stopped, I'm sure he waited till he thought I was asleep and started again, with yet more cursing from me. This must have happened another 3 or 4 times before I'd had enough and threw a pair of socks at him, which worked as he scarpered out of my bedroom.

I got up today to find all the guitar strings, the cds, in fact everything which was on the shelf is now on the floor, and I had to move both guitar amps to get at them so I can piut them back. No biggie tbh, but after seeing the shelf and it's contents for a while now, why take a sudden interest in it and why at silly o'clock? Rolling Eyes

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Scratch, scrath, scratch........... Empty Re: Scratch, scrath, scratch...........

Post by Teddy Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:21 am

Because he can and did Laughing maybe ther wasn't a lot going on outside so he was looking around for something to do.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Scratch, scrath, scratch........... Empty Re: Scratch, scrath, scratch...........

Post by Ian B Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:50 pm

True enough Kath, anything *new* needs investigating...............but why keep doing it? confused Twisted Evil Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down