For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A cat free house today

2 posters

Go down

A cat free house today Empty A cat free house today

Post by Ian B Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:58 am

I haven't seen any of them since 1.45am when Fudge and Max had a squabble over who had the right to lie across my ankles. I think it must have been a draw as it looks like both went out after I shouted at them.

The last I saw of Bola was in the box in my shed at 12.45am, he refused to come out so I left him there and I'm pretty sure he didn't come in later as he always wakes me when he does.

God knows where Buddy is, tho' his belly must be rumbling by now so it surely can't be long before he appears for breakfast.

Fudge not being in is the real puzzler, when she doesn't sleep on my bed she can now usually be found in a new fav spot in the junk room, I fully expected to find her there today, but no.

The bowl of dry food on my bed was untouched, so it seems like none of them came in after I'd gone to sleep.

I've been out looking for and shouting them, but no signs of any yet. It's strange, I curse them for pestering me for breakfast, etc, but when they're not here I miss and worry about them.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

A cat free house today Empty Re: A cat free house today

Post by Ian B Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:09 am

Hmmm, only Fudge has turned up so far, the others are still *missing*, whatever they've found must be very interesting to go without breakfast Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:32 am

if your weathers like ours, bright and sunny, they'll be exploring, but their bellies will dictate and they'll be back soon. Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:11 pm

Teddy wrote:if your weathers like ours, bright and sunny, they'll be exploring, but their bellies will dictate and they'll be back soon. Laughing
It's been overcast and damp all day here, tho' pretty mild. They all trooped home eventually and promptly went to sleep Laughing only Buddy asked for food but he didn't finish it. No doubt they'll all be demanding a midnight supper tonight Rolling Eyes

'EDIT'

Thinking about it, barring Dexter, I've not had a single visitor today so far and that's not happened for a long, long time.

Speaking of him, I'll have to mention this. I was sat on the sofa and he was half lay across my leg when Fudge appeared, she wanted to jump up but couldn't as he was there, but she did nothing more than walk round my legs and jumped up on the other side of me. I fully expected her to complain, but she did nothing more than curl up...................then she let Dexter groom her, something I never thought I'd see happen Shocked Shocked Shocked

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:54 pm

The lady is for turning, she's mellowing, but for how long???
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:58 pm

Teddy wrote:The lady is for turning, she's mellowing, but for how long???
About 4 hours, she's just chased Jimmy upstairs when he finally appeared Rolling Eyes Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:45 am

Almost the same today, the only cat in the house was Bolas friend from across the road Shocked I don't know how long he'd been in, but he'd spent some of the night in the spare bedroom and as it's wet outside and he's bone dry, my guess is he'd been here at least a few hours.

He's now curled up on the dining room windowsill, tho' I doubt he'll be here much longer as Buddy has just strolled in and is halfway thro' his breakfast. As soon as he's finished eating he'll be off for a nap on his fav chair in the same room, and he can't miss seeing Bolas friend so I expect Buddy to chase him out.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:53 pm

Ian B wrote:The last I saw of Bola was in the box in my shed at 12.45am...........

Ian
I don't know what the attraction of this box is, but he's spent a lot of time in there today, only coming out to get fed then he's back in the box confused

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:39 pm

ah but we all know they take spells of *favourite* places to sleep, god knows why they do this, but that's cats for you.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:29 pm

True, but it's bizarre, he's got his *I want to be left alone* spot in the spare bedroom, so why he's given up on that for a box in my shed is a mystery as they can't compare comfort wise.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content