For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madison NO!!!

4 posters

Go down

Madison NO!!! Empty Madison NO!!!

Post by maddymoo Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:24 pm

Bad girl brought in 2 young birds (possibly thrush) this evening from the same brood. We reckon she's picked them from their nest, so not even a sporting hunt. We've took her and Boo back inside for the night before she picks off the whole nest! Grrrrrr. So much for our little tubby lard ball that couldn't catch a cold let along prey!
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Madison NO!!! Empty Re: Madison NO!!!

Post by Teddy Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:57 pm

So much for our little tubby lard ball that couldn't catch a cold let along prey!

whayyyyyyyyyyyyyy hayyyyyyyyyyyyyy Madison NO!!! 72767 Madison NO!!! 72767 Sophie does the same, runs across the road snatches easy * prey* and comes home. Then repeats everything again.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:42 am

It's much too warm to go hunting, so they're both doing the easiest thing Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:52 am

oh they're there for the picking, drive thro. Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:27 pm

Well Boo has just been in with one! We reckon thats the entire brood they have picked off now. RIP lil birdies
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:29 pm

aaawww poor birds, cats are a vicious lot sometimes, but that's their nature. Little Madison NO!!! 265331 then they curl up on your lap and give you *that look* and your heart melts all over again.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by littlekitty Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:02 pm

Ian B wrote:It's much too warm to go hunting, so they're both doing the easiest thing Laughing

Ian

Try telling my two that. Smile Mary came in a few nights ago (I was on my own) making her chirrup noise then I heard her scuttling about downstairs hallway. Went to see what she was up to, she had a baby mouse trapped in a corner, so I ahd to put a pot over mouse, shut her in the kitchen, then push pot onto doormat whilst opening front door with other hand, dragged the mat onto the door step and out went mousie. This was past midnight and I was alone so had to do this myself. Am now getting used to mousies coming in.
This morning Buddy left me the remains of a baby bird, he doesn't care if it's raining, sunny, or snow he will hunt anything, at any time.

Teddy wrote:aaawww poor birds, cats are a vicious lot sometimes, but that's their nature. Little Madison NO!!! 265331 then they curl up on your lap and give you *that look* and your heart melts all over again.
Buddy always does this, and usually gets away with it until I find what he's bought in, and after him rubbing around my face as well. Madison NO!!! 878172
littlekitty
littlekitty
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 2788
Cat(s): : Buddy and Mary

http://www.cats2crafts.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content