For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On the roof

3 posters

Go down

On the roof Empty On the roof

Post by Jojolabanane Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:51 pm

We had a good clear out yesterday and got rid of some junk that was piling up in the courtyard bit of our garden. The pile of junk had been very useful to Malo to climb up onto the roof and I assured JC that we would be in Malo's bad books for some time for moving around his territory and removing his climbing apparatus. Guess where Malo is! Back up on the roof in his usual spot. Don't know how he got up there but our sorting has not prevented him from getting just where he wants.

Joanne
Jojolabanane
Jojolabanane
Champion Cat!
Champion Cat!

Number of posts : 604
Cat(s): : Bonnie and Malo
Registration date : 2010-06-12

Back to top Go down

On the roof Empty Re: On the roof

Post by Ian B Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:20 pm

Clever Malo Laughing

This is the perfect excuse to post one of my fav pics, it's Dexter from next door and I still don't know how he got up there confused There's a small set of drawers on the right side of the wardrobe as you look at it, but it's still a sheer 6ft+ jump to get on top.

On the roof No_roo10

Ian

Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:10 am

Just reminds us how agile they are, if they're determined to get to somewhere, nothing will stop them. I'm still trying to figure out how dexter did it.

Laughing

Since the rabbits have been re-loctaed to the raised beds in our garden, Moto uses their hutch to reach the top of the wall that runs around the garden, he always struggled before and Sophie was able to escape him by running vertically up it, not anymore, poor Sophie hasn't got a easy getaway now. Crying or Very sad
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojolabanane Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:10 am

How did Dexter do dat?

Happily, Bonnie, who is the least street wise cat of the two and could get into danger through sheer panic, is not in the least agile. Her extra weight, mainly in the tummy area, means she cannot negotiate her way up and out of our enclosed garden.

Joanne
Jojolabanane
Jojolabanane
Champion Cat!
Champion Cat!

Number of posts : 604
Cat(s): : Bonnie and Malo
Registration date : 2010-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:49 am

The only possible way that I can see how he got up there is still impossible imo confused Laughing There's a chair next to my pc desk, about 3ft away from the wardrobe and a good 8 foot jump to land on top, and assuming that what he did, how he managed it without disturbing anything on top of the wardrobe on the left hand hand side as you look at it is a mystery.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content