For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pig (s)

2 posters

Go down

Pig (s) Empty Pig (s)

Post by Ian B Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:27 am

I bought a 500g pack of breaded ham at the weekend, half for me, half for the cats, but I stupidly left it out after making a sandwich yesterday and when I found the pack there was only a few slices left Shocked Pig (s) 975384

I'm 99% sure it was Jimmy, tho' he may have had some help to eat that much in such a short time, but it wouldn't surprise me if he/they can't face cooked ham treats again for a few weeks Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Pig (s) Empty Re: Pig (s)

Post by Jojolabanane Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:55 am

In our house it would have been Malo, who is rather partial to cooked ham. You are quite right though, after pigging himself out on it, he won't look at it again for a couple of days. You will probably be able to deduce the culprit from an aversion to cooked ham.

Joanne
Jojolabanane
Jojolabanane
Champion Cat!
Champion Cat!

Number of posts : 604
Cat(s): : Bonnie and Malo
Registration date : 2010-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:17 am

Hi Joanne,

What makes it doubly annoying is I liked the ham but it's now gone, so today I opened a pack of cooked chicken I bought at the same time. I'm not keen on it and neither are the cats, even the black cat from across the road has barely nibbled at his treat today Shocked so it looks like it's going in the bin Pig (s) 975384

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content