For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malo stays out

3 posters

Go down

Malo stays out Empty Malo stays out

Post by Jojolabanane Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:25 am

Malo usually comes in after dark and then we shut up shop and he stays in all night - ready to be released next morning. We do this purposefully since he did a disappearing act for a whole week and in view of his serious and regular fighting. Last night there was no sign of him and no amount of calling, shaking the dry food box would conjure up a response. There was still no sign of him when it was time for bed, so we just had to shut up shop with him outside. When I woke this morning, he was sat at the back door, patiently waiting to be let in, but as soon as he had eaten he was out again before i could even have a good look at him. About ten minutes ago he came back in and wrapped himself around my feet, where he has now fallen fast asleep - a scratch on his nose appearing to be the only evidence of a night out.

Joanne
Jojolabanane
Jojolabanane
Champion Cat!
Champion Cat!

Number of posts : 604
Cat(s): : Bonnie and Malo
Registration date : 2010-06-12

Back to top Go down

Malo stays out Empty Re: Malo stays out

Post by Ian B Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:34 am

Hi Joanne,

It's probably just as well we don't know what they get up to at night, tho' with Malo, you've got a good idea Laughing

I know Max and Buddy's idea of *fun* is to stalk my cat visitor from across the road after I've gone to bed, but they can't do that all night, surely?

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:08 am

malo may have a taste of night life for a while which you may have to get used to, if he's not going to come when you call him there's nothing you can do. We keep our two in at night, sophie has never been out, Moto has only because he pulled a stunt like malo did, but when we came through to the kitchen in the morning there he was all sound asleep in his bed. Now I don't feed him too much at supper time, so I know he'll be hungry at bedtime, if he's not around, shaking the biscuit box brings him back, his belly rules everytime. Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down