For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Changing habits of cats.

4 posters

Go down

Changing habits of cats. Empty Changing habits of cats.

Post by Teddy Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:55 am

These never fail to amaze me, we think we have them sussed and wham, off the go and do something out of the ordinary. Laughing Sophie is changing her dqaily pattern according to the time os year. she used to go out in the morning, say hello to the rabbits and come into the workshop with me, now she still says hello to the rabbits and the disappears for ages. She then comes back, settles down for the afternoon, goes out at suppertime and we have to call her in at night, goodness knows where she goes to ,, but shewould alway be there at suppertime before and come into the house no problem. Now you would think she would be wanting to come in when it's so much colder and darker, but not her, she must like prowling in the dark, probably feels safer.

Forgot to say, Moto's routine, is exactly the same. Wink Feed me and I'll stick around. Rolling Eyes
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Changing habits of cats. Empty Re: Changing habits of cats.

Post by *Prince* Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:47 pm

It cracks me up how they have these pattern changes so regularly and frequently! Just yesterday, Sean said something like "oh he's (Prince obvo!) changed his routine AGAIN! Changing habits of cats. 43453 So funny they are.
*Prince*
*Prince*
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 3971
Cat(s): : Prince
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:54 pm

Probably do it just to keep us on our toes. Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:38 am

If last nights experience with Fudge is going to be the norm, you've got away lightly Rolling Eyes

I brought her in and left her in my bedroom (with some cooked chicken to tempt her to stay) but she'd vanished when I checked and I knew she hadn't gone out again as the living room door was open and I would have noticed her going past confused

I eventually found her curled up asleep behind one of the guitar cases in my bedroom so I went to bed happy that she'd found another fav spot. 2am came and she woke me by jumping onto my bed and settling down across my hip, fair enough, but a few minutes later she was up and onto my pc desk with much rattling things about till she'd got comfy.

It couldn't have been comfy enough as she was soon back on my bed (and me) but she then decided to try her chair again, tho' that wasn't quite right so it was back on my bed (and me) for another few minutes before she decided to try the windowsill. A few minutes later and it was back to my bed (and me) again Rolling Eyes

She went thro' this routine another three times before finally settling down on the windowsill, letting me go to sleep around 3am.

There was no sign of her when I woke today, till I turned over and found her fast asleep in a box (kitted out with a old pillow for extra comfort) on my bed beside the pillows. Said box has been there a week or so now with none of my lot showing the slightest interest in using it, and while I'm glad she finally found it, I really wish she'd found it earlier Rolling Eyes Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:10 am

hahahahahaha maybe she suffers from restless legs Laughing now that Fudge has 8found* the box, wouldn't surprise me if the rest decide it's for them too. Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:15 am

Teddy wrote:hahahahahaha maybe she suffers from restless legs Laughing now that Fudge has 8found* the box, wouldn't surprise me if the rest decide it's for them too. Laughing
There's room as she's now back on the shed roof...............in the pouring rain Rolling Eyes confused

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests

Back to top Go down

Post by littlekitty Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:30 am

I've noticed a change in Mary's routine also. She is usually lying beside me in the morning and wakes me up about 6.15 to get me up, but just recently she hasn't been beside me or woken me up. She hasn't been waiting for her breakfast but coming in later when I come out the bathroom she is sat waiting for me.
Buddy always used to lie on my chest but he hasn't done this for a while now prefers to wait till I'm up so he can sleep on my pillow.
littlekitty
littlekitty
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 2788
Cat(s): : Buddy and Mary

http://www.cats2crafts.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:38 am

just when we think we know them they go and confuse us. Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down