For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 new *friends*

2 posters

Go down

2 new *friends* Empty 2 new *friends*

Post by Ian B Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:29 pm

I spotted a young cat (I'd guess around 9 months/1yo) stalking a bird on the other side of the road this morning and couldn't resist calling it over as I really wanted a closer look what was on at it's collar. It came (sadly because I don't like it when they're too trusting) as soon as the bird had gone so I was able to check out the very fancy ID barrel it was wearing.

If I thought the plastic barrel I had on Buddy was large, this was as big again, it was massive Shocked It was partly transparent so it was obvious there were ID details written/printed on paper inside, I'm going to have to find out who owns him to ask where they got it from.

Anyhow, as I was checking his barrel out, another, absolutely stunning cat of about the same age came out of a hedge wearing the same sort of ID barrel and he was just as friendly so it's safe to assume they come from the same home. The colourings/markings on this second cat were fabulous, various shades of tan and grey and it had the most amazing blue/grey eyes.

Their ages suggest they may be from the same litter, but the colourings/eyes couldn't have been more different, so perhaps not. Either way, I hope I see more of this cat.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

2 new *friends* Empty Re: 2 new *friends*

Post by Teddy Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:51 pm

I've seen kittens from the same litter and they've all looked so different, I wouldn't have thought they could be until I actually seen it myself, so they may well be siblings. Very Happy
Remember Mel and Kim, Kim was a stunning tabby and mels was black and white semi long haired. Laughing Kim got the looks, Mel the personality.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:10 pm

It wasn't just the colouring, markings and eyes that were so different, physically the were much the same size/weight but facially especially, the tan/grey cat had a touch of oriental about it.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:31 pm

Could be like most of us, get one cat, decide to get another.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down