For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I give up LOL

2 posters

Go down

I give up LOL Empty I give up LOL

Post by Teddy Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:51 am

The weather as usual is atrocious, very wet and windy and as it's windy Sophie doesn't want to go out so she's bored Rolling Eyes Being the loving mum that I am Rolling Eyes I went out in that rain and across to the house for her fishing rod toy, ran back, and started to play with her. Very Happy All of 2 minutes later, she's on my knee sleeping. The lack of enthusiasm is mind boggling. Wouldn't be so bad but I now feel bad as I have to disturb her to do some work, well maybe I'll work later, when she wakes up. Laughing Not easy typing with a puss on your lap. Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

I give up LOL Empty Re: I give up LOL

Post by Ian B Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:02 pm

I sometimes wish Buddy would lose interest in his fishing rod toy as fast, he never gets fed up of my playing with him and often comes in to *tell* me he wants to play Rolling Eyes It's left outside and I wish I had £1 for every time I've seen him just sat there pawing at it and miaowing.

If you hadn't dashed out to get it you'd have been in the wrong in her eyes Kath, she'd have probably made your life a misery then Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:47 am

You could well be right Ian, as it was, both of them slept most of the day, but Sophie decided to sleep on my chair , so there was she, all snuggled up and there was me, perched on the very edge of the seat trying to email, answer the phone and do the admin. By the end of the day my a**e was aching. Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down