For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maddison!!

5 posters

Go down

Maddison!! Empty Maddison!!

Post by maddymoo Wed May 21, 2008 9:21 pm

OOoo she's been a right little madam she has! LOL, yesterday she was on the back garden fence again (grrrr) so we kept on going outside and calling her down and she would hop into the neighbours garden and stare indignantly at us for having the gawl to dare tell her not too! LOL, then as soon as our backs were turned, yep, straight back up there again and as we don't want her going over the otherside (motorway) we gave up and took her back inside where she vocally informed us she was most unimpressed! Then last night when I was in the bath, she marched in and sat looking at me... I dunked my head under the water (v. stoooopid, now have horrid smelly ear infection) and when I looked out over the tub... she had the bathroom bin over and was chasing cotton buds! LOL! Naughty Moo!
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Maddison!! Empty Re: Maddison!!

Post by Teddy Wed May 21, 2008 9:50 pm

Laughing Laughing she was just getting her own back. Laughing How dare you stop her going over the fence, bad mummy. Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by *Prince* Wed May 21, 2008 10:04 pm

Aye, like mother, like daughter! A right couple of minx's the pair of you! Wink
*Prince*
*Prince*
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 3971
Cat(s): : Prince
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by pokbg Wed May 21, 2008 10:13 pm

ROFL! Oh it's so funny when others kitties play up... just not so funny when my two does it! lol!

Godness... I can imagine what horrible little terrors that would have been created if Pok and Mads had kittens... one would have to pay people to make them take them! lol! Eh... apart from the fact that I'd want them all, that is... lol!
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 4533
Cat(s): : Pok m/4, BG f/2
Registration date : 2008-04-07

https://love4cats.darkbb.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Wed May 21, 2008 10:31 pm

And that they would be such beautiful kitties! LOL, no one would ever guess what trouble was concealed by the beauty.. until it was too late! LOL, hmmm, sounds like the plot of a horror film...
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Fri May 23, 2008 12:06 am

Argghhh! She's howling on the stairs now! LOL!

She's loving cotton buds atm! I'd been cleaning the crap out of my ear and put the buds on my lil coffee table (plant stand but I use it for my cuppa! LOL), and Mads was looking like she wanted up on my lap, so up she came, then about turned, grabbed the buds and ran off with them! Yuk! So my partner took them off her and put them in my empty cup... Mads response is to stand on her hind legs and push the table over, cup, buds in all! LOL! I ob then had to just put them in the bin.... which is why shes now howling in protest of mean mum and dad taking her cotton buds away! LOL Oh it has to be the weather! In comparison, Brambles' being an angel! Its wierd as Maddy is normally our 'good girl'... LOL
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceri Sat May 24, 2008 1:42 am

Oh what a rascal Maddy is!!! Laughing

Ceri