For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Changed cat

2 posters

Go down

Changed cat Empty Changed cat

Post by littlekitty Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:56 pm

Buddy's acting really weird with me at the moment, he won't come near me and if I go into a room he's in he will leave. he will only accept cuddles from his dad and sit on his knee or beside him (which he doesn't normally do). I haven't done anything to him or changed anything so don't know why he has changed, (he was always my boy before I got Mary and wouldn't let me out his sight) but recently he doesn't seem to like me. he was like this a few weeks ago so I totally ignored him, didn't pet him, talk or look at him, just fed him for about 4 days and he did jump on my lap for a cuddle and headbuts but after a while he started to ignore me again. I think he's jealous of Mary.
Mary on the other hand has become more loving, wanting lots of kisses and face rubs, she can't get enough.
littlekitty
littlekitty
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 2788
Cat(s): : Buddy and Mary
Registration date : 2008-04-06

http://www.cats2crafts.com

Back to top Go down

Changed cat Empty Re: Changed cat

Post by Teddy Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:03 pm

He could be jealous but he's left that a bit late. Have you chsnged your perfume/deodorant at all?
He may just becoming far more independent of you and secure knowing that you're still there although he's chosing to ignore you.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by littlekitty Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:33 pm

Teddy wrote:He could be jealous but he's left that a bit late. Have you chsnged your perfume/deodorant at all?
He may just becoming far more independent of you and secure knowing that you're still there although he's chosing to ignore you.

Haven't changed a thing Kath, he's probably being an ignorant sod.
He does sit and stare at me and will come to me if I am giving Mary dreamies ( he's a pig anyway) so maybe it's a "man thing" Changed cat 72767
he is in my son's room at present and he did stay on the bed at let me stroke him. One thing me and Mark have discovered is that Buddy gives of alot of static when we stroke him, maybe this is why he is avoiding me, but then again he wouldn't come near either of us if this is the case.
Cats sure are weird animals. He'll come round I guess if I ignore him ( see how he likes it).
littlekitty
littlekitty
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 2788
Cat(s): : Buddy and Mary

http://www.cats2crafts.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:46 pm

He does sit and stare at me and will come to me if I am giving Mary dreamies ( he's a pig anyway) so maybe it's a "man thing"

You've just described Moto!!!! he sits and gives me evil stares, real half closed eyes, staring and staring and........................................ then he gets my pillow over his head, Laughing I do do that gently mind. Doesn't stop him. he's more Steves cat than mine, he's only interested in me if I've got biscuits in my hand. Actually Buddy and Moto sound so similar. Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down