For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little devil

3 posters

Go down

Little devil Empty Little devil

Post by littlekitty Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:19 am

Buddy was in as normal yesterday morning, and towards the evening I remembered that I hadn't seen him all day, he's usually on my son's bed, so had a look around the house but couldn't find him anywhere. Thinking he was out some where I shook the biscuits, but nothing. I was getting pretty worried by about 8pm as he hadn't had any food since brekkie.
Anyhoo I went up to the bathroom and I saw a paw sticking out of his wicker basket, it's covered with another bed on top, and I looked inside, and there curled up right at the back was Buddy. I was so relieved to see him, he didn't even move, he must of been there all the time and hiding at the back where I couldn't see him.
littlekitty
littlekitty
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 2788
Cat(s): : Buddy and Mary
Registration date : 2008-04-06

http://www.cats2crafts.com

Back to top Go down

Little devil Empty Re: Little devil

Post by Ian B Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:50 am

They have their *secret hiding* places don't they Lynn? If it wasn't for the tell tale paw or tail sticking out we'd probably never find them Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:03 am

And they can stay there all day, no eating, no drinking, no peeing, just sleep. Shocked
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by littlekitty Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:45 pm

He's currently resting in my son's window. He has his head up against the wall,using it as a pillow, instead of on the sill. Must be bloody uncomfy on his neck. Soft lad. Little devil 43453
littlekitty
littlekitty
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 2788
Cat(s): : Buddy and Mary

http://www.cats2crafts.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:13 pm

littlekitty wrote:He's currently resting in my son's window. He has his head up against the wall,using it as a pillow, instead of on the sill. Must be bloody uncomfy on his neck. Soft lad. Little devil 43453

Little devil 43453 Little devil 43453 don't you just feel like moving them to a more comfortable position, although it probably wouldn't be to them. Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down